A Few Ways Trump's Policies Made the Coronavirus Epidemic Worse

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
Trump shut down the office that was preparing for just such a pandemic in a reorganization in 2018. For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

As the highly infectious coronavirus jumped from country after country in January and February, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test. The federal agency (which Trump is ultimately in charge of) shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own. But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work. Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus — ProPublica

Trump's immigration and health care policies have made immigrants afraid to seek health care when they're sick, thereby helping spread the virus. Trump's immigration policies may put people at risk of coronavirus – experts

Trump rewards underlings who tell him what he wants to hear, while he shuns those who deliver bad news. When the news is all bad, this is a problem. Trump's mismanagement helped fuel coronavirus crisis

Trump has constantly minimized the threat of the coronavirus. Trump Says ‘People Have to Remain Calm’ Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Trump’s denialist tweets are the coronavirus reaction we feared

What I want to know is: When is Trump going to give the coronavirus a disparaging nickname? That should finish it off!

WHINE WHINE WHINE

Only MORE SPENDING, MORE STEALING BY DEMS does anything good... for Dems.... according to Dems.

Meanwhile, in the 1990s, we cut taxes and spending, and things were much better then than they are now....

Trump shut down the office that was preparing for just such a pandemic in a reorganization in 2018. For Trump, Coronavirus Proves to Be an Enemy He Can’t Tweet Away

As the highly infectious coronavirus jumped from country after country in January and February, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test. The federal agency (which Trump is ultimately in charge of) shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own. But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work. Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus — ProPublica

Trump's immigration and health care policies have made immigrants afraid to seek health care when they're sick, thereby helping spread the virus. Trump's immigration policies may put people at risk of coronavirus – experts

Trump rewards underlings who tell him what he wants to hear, while he shuns those who deliver bad news. When the news is all bad, this is a problem. Trump's mismanagement helped fuel coronavirus crisis

Trump has constantly minimized the threat of the coronavirus. Trump Says ‘People Have to Remain Calm’ Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Trump’s denialist tweets are the coronavirus reaction we feared

What I want to know is: When is Trump going to give the coronavirus a disparaging nickname? That should finish it off!

Tell me what Barack Obama did during the Swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 Americans that was superior to what Donald Trump has done during the Corona flu outbreak that has killed 28 Americans as of this morning? I'd be curious to hear your spin of that, Bruce! :)

5e66b72584159f21ad7f0617.jpg

Trump turned down the WHO test kits and stood around with his thumb up his ass. And now we have community contagion.

So of course he is trying to blow off how deadly the virus is, to cover for his colossal fuckup.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Tell me what Barack Obama did during the Swine flu pandemic that killed 4,000 Americans that was superior to what Donald Trump has done during the Corona flu outbreak that has killed 28 Americans as of this morning? I'd be curious to hear your spin of that, Bruce! :)
Did Obama do ANY of the things that Trump has done?

Trump turned down the WHO test kits and stood around with his thumb up his ass. And now we have community contagion.

So of course he is trying to blow off how deadly the virus is, to cover for his colossal fuckup.
Barry Hussein sat around with his thumb up his ass doing nothing while over 12,000 Americans died of H1N1. I think you have the two confused.

trump-stupid.jpg

If we do NO tests, then we have NO coronavirus in the US!

defending-trump.jpg

Obama actually waited until a million Americans had Swine flu and a thousand had died from it before he declared it to be an medical emergency! I'd like to hear from you on what Obama DID that Trump hasn't done?

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

Trump actually said he did not want to bring the cruise ship passengers here because the 21 positive cases would raise the number of coronavirus cases in the US!

Like a DA who doesn't want to try a difficult murder case because it would ruin his conviction rate.

"Just let them die!"

Sometimes I wonder if its not " meet the new boss,same as the old boss" type a thing.
I don't like the new laws being passed by Trump.
Asset Forfeiture or Antisemtic,both are Un-Constituttional.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

Only MORE SPENDING, MORE STEALING BY DEMS does anything good... for Dems.... according to Dems.

Meanwhile, in the 1990s, we cut taxes and spending, and things were much better then than they are now....
Well, we had a competent President in the '90s who staffed his administration with reliable competent people.

Trump actually said he did not want to bring the cruise ship passengers here because the 21 positive cases would raise the number of coronavirus cases in the US!

Like a DA who doesn't want to try a difficult murder case because it would ruin his conviction rate.

"Just let them die!"

You progressives are walking yourselves out onto another limb with saw in hand, G5000! Trump will handle this problem better than Obama handled the Swine flu because he gets things done. Then we'll compare how the two handled respective problems and Trump will come out looking like a star again! Don't you get tired of making a fool of yourself with this same thing...over and over again?

"Just let them die!"
What, you expected Trump to CARE about another human being?

Forum List

Back