A few suggestions for President Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This guy always has some good stuff on his blog. I may not agree with the Twitter bit, but all the rest makes a great deal of sense.

Let me give President Trump a few re-election thoughts:

1. Stop talking about CNN. Nobody is watching those folks. In fact, I am convinced that CNN hosts take shots at President Trump hoping to get a reply and the viewers that come with it. Stop talking about CNN, and the network will start doing cooking shows by the New Hampshire primary.

2. Stop talking about the Mueller investigation. You won. It’s over. The rest of the story will be the investigations of the investigation. My guess is that President Trump will get good news from that front.

3. Do not tweet during the Democrat debates. I understand the temptation to hit back, but take Melania out to dinner and forget about the Democrats. By the way, the ratings won’t be very good, because the other side is deeply divided.

4. Talk over and over about the unemployment rate. It’s a good number.

5. Stop talking about Mexico. You won this one, too.

6. Stop talking about fake news. You won this one, too.

President Trump should be re-elected, but he needs more of that “Rose Garden” strategy that makes presidents look presidential. It’s time to lower the volume and let the Democrats own the stage for a while.

From My View by Silvio Canto, Jr.: A few suggestions for President Trump seeking re-election

This guy always has some good stuff on his blog. I may not agree with the Twitter bit, but all the rest makes a great deal of sense.

1. Stop talking about CNN. Nobody is watching those folks. In fact, I am convinced that CNN hosts take shots at President Trump hoping to get a reply and the viewers that come with it. Stop talking about CNN, and the network will start doing cooking shows by the New Hampshire primary.

2. Stop talking about the Mueller investigation. You won. It’s over. The rest of the story will be the investigations of the investigation. My guess is that President Trump will get good news from that front.

3. Do not tweet during the Democrat debates. I understand the temptation to hit back, but take Melania out to dinner and forget about the Democrats. By the way, the ratings won’t be very good, because the other side is deeply divided.

President Trump should be re-elected, but he needs more of that “Rose Garden” strategy that makes presidents look presidential. It’s time to lower the volume and let the Democrats own the stage for a while.

From My View by Silvio Canto, Jr.: A few suggestions for President Trump seeking re-election

Given Silvio Canto, Jr's suggestions me thinks she was submitting a resume to Trump as an ass kisser - it worked so well for the new Attorney General.

My suggestion for President Trump:

Keep doing what you have been doing! The Shithole Party may control the Left Coast and Northeast, but the rest of the country sees them for what they are.

You forgot Hillary

Oh.....one more thing

Stop lying so fucking much

Keep doing what you have been doing! The Shithole Party may control the Left Coast and Northeast, but the rest of the country sees them for what they are.

You don't have the balls to let the reader know where you live. Why is that, are you embarrassed?

You don't have the balls to let the reader know where you live. Why is that, are you embarrassed?
That makes absolutely no sense. Where he lives is irrelevant.

That makes absolutely no sense. Where he lives is irrelevant.

Maybe to you, but I'm not willfully ignorant.

Lol @ tRump ever looking "Presidential".

Forum List

Back