A few days ago Johns Hopkins published a study saying corona is nbd. They then deleted it. Read it here in its entirety.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Johns Hopkins published this study on Sunday which posits that Covid is nowhere near the disaster we're being told it is. I would summarize it for you or offer pull-quotes but honestly you just have to read it yourself because it's mind-blowing. The original article is now deleted from the Johns Hopkins website ... for some reason. Luckily the internet is forever and it's available via the Wayback Machine. Here is the article in its entirety:

I died of covid last Thursday

Johns Hopkins published this study on Sunday which posits that Covid is nowhere near the disaster we're being told it is. I would summarize it for you or offer pull-quotes but honestly you just have to read it yourself because it's mind-blowing. The original article is now deleted from the Johns Hopkins website ... for some reason. Luckily the internet is forever and it's available via the Wayback Machine. Here is the article in its entirety:

It would be interesting to find out who made them take it down.

I guess if we use our thinking heads. Who has the most money invested in Covid? I know Bill Gates does. And it has to be someone from the vaccine companies and big pharma that would make them take it down.

Our betters and those who believe real doctors and science

Cause ya know Johns Hopkins is just a hot bed of right wing reactionaries

Our betters and those who believe real doctors and science

Cause ya know Johns Hopkins is just a hot bed of right wing reactionaries
I fear for the lives of those at John Hopkins who wrote that, much like the Chinese doctor that disappeared in China after trying to alert the world about Covid.

Americans are dying from covid all over the nation.

‘OP..can you stop being a moron for just one hour?

Covid is a Trillion $$$ or more money grab----------there are many looking to make billions $$$ off using this "scare" as an excuse to funnel around money.

I now know people who have died from Covid. It is not a joke as you Trumpsters would have us believe.

I now know people who have died from Covid. It is not a joke as you Trumpsters would have us believe.
I know a few old timers who kicked off in NY
Whats your point ?
Youre to sensitive ?and we have to stop talking about what a load of shit this is ?
Leave the thread then ya anti science bubble head and head to your safe space

eidjjfjfjf.jpg

Whats your point ?
Youre to sensitive ?and we have to stop talking about what a load of shit this is ?

View attachment 425313
The Coviet Union? I guess you can’t stop being a moron for an hour.

Whats your point ?

View attachment 425313
The Coviet Union? I guess you can’t stop being a moron for an hour.
You should report me to the diversity ,sensitivity, and inclusion police

What else did they have ? What other aliments ,sickness ?

What really killed them?

Fake news. Title is inaccurate. The STUDENT NEWSPAPER run by students published an article about the OPINION of an UNDERGRADUATE. The opinion was junk and being used like this site is using it so the newspaper pulled it off the web. There are dozens of CDC, Virginia Tech, UC Berkeley ... the list goes on of studies showing excess deaths in the US. Why get excited about a STUDENT NEWSPAPER OPINION of an undergraduate?

I brought this up a few days ago and when it was contested I went back to the site and low and behold it was gone.

Johns Hopkins and Brigham and Women's Hospital are of the same class; mob boss physicians offer care and treatment for the common ailments of low-class street folk.
  1. More than one john? Don't go there.
  2. One john with too many wives? Don't go there.

Forum List

Back