A federal Judge Just Ruled Against Over 100 Houston Hospital Workers Who Will Be Fired If They Don't Get The COVID-19 Vaccine

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I support the employee's right to not have the vaccine.

However Texas is a "right to work" state so an employer can fire someone for just about any reason in that state leaving the employee with nearly no recourse.

The judge ruled against the employees. I knew the judge would. I do agree with the judge on how absurd it is to compare the vaccine mandate by the employer to the holocaust and the experiments on innocent jewish people. Using that comparison is ridiculous.

They plan to appeal so it's not over.

However Texas is a "right to work" state so an employer can fire someone for just about any reason in that state leaving the employee with nearly no recourse.

The judge ruled against the employees. I knew the judge would. I do agree with the judge on how absurd it is to compare the vaccine mandate by the employer to the holocaust and the experiments on innocent jewish people. Using that comparison is ridiculous.

Blind squirrel finds the acorn....Film at 11.

I support the hospitals right to require it for people who have no antibodies.

Edit: Little hypocritical though... I mean... Are they not going to allow patients in the hospital that haven't been vaccinated?

Ambulance shows up... Nope... Not vaccinated. Have to make sure everyone is safe, take them to another one.

Last edited:

No worries---this judge is one if not the most overturned judge in Texas---------sexist and regularly rules contrary to law. He should be removed.

1623566742832.png

Suddenly the hospital doesn't have a hundred workers

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's just common sense to require hospital employees to be vaccinated.

Sorry that the unvaccinated are going to be fired, but they chose to work in one of those states where the politicians they supported fought very hard to pass and maintain these absurdly named "right-to-work" laws. They shouldn't go to the courts to complain. They should go to their state government.

Be careful what you wish for.

There might be a problem with the decision the judge in question made regarding both the 10th & 14th amendments.

No one is noting that Texas is a "right to work" state. An employer can fire an employer for any reason they want to. Agree or disagree with the vaccine if you support "right to work" you have no legal standing to be against what the hospital is doing.

Seems to me that the employee's lose or the entire idea of "right to work" gets tossed.

An employer has to act in a manner that protects the health and safety of his employees and his customers.

An employer has a right to require that his employees get a vaccine. If people don't want to get one then they are free to get a job at a place that doesn't require vaccination.

Sorry that the unvaccinated are going to be fired, but they chose to work in one of those states where the politicians they supported fought very hard to pass and maintain these absurdly named "right-to-work" laws. They shouldn't go to the courts to complain. They should go to their state government.

How is it that you know they supported the politicians that supported "right to work"? I didn't read that in the article.

I've got mixed feelings about this.

Usually, I'm for personal freedom, but this is a case where it should be required. These people work in a hospital, around vulnerable populations.

and that choice was made long b4 the chinese flu....grandfather clause......fuck the businesses that promote this jab

When medical personnel don't want to get vaccinated perhaps what we should be asking is what is it that THEY know that we aren't being told? Just saying...

OP’s problematic is that it was Homo sapiens experimenting on Jews, not Nature. SARS-CoV-2 is a unique, naturally-evolved expression of evolution, the vaccine is one of H. sapien’s best responses.

They have every right to not get vaccinated.

They do not have the right to out others at risk in a healthcare setting because of their stupidity.

The judge was correct.

Forum List

Back