A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats are expert marksman at shooting their own feet. The "ADS" for this TV blitz all promised "a narrative".. Mind you not detailed facts, stats, testimony -- but "a story" which is what a "narrative" is.

Like the "narrative" with which Schiftless opened up the last impeachment hearings. A "dramatized FICTION" that had completely re-written Trumps words to the Ukrainian prez. And when CALLED ON THIS -- he simply said it was satirical narrative.

Narratives are phony as hell and people can smell them in all corners of America. And this thread is an example of how Democrats create whole clothe from shredded half-truth and repeated lies. Like this "COUP" that had a conspiracy to submit "alternate slates" of delegates for Trump.

All the states certified their electors by December 19 the latest and signed by the Secretary of State in all 50 states once that happens they are now ready to be read by the V.P. on January 6.

Alternate electors are automatically voided because they were not certified.

Thus there was no possible coup from that direction anyway since Pence got only the legally certified electors ballots to call on.

What MAGA Had Planned For Pence On Jan. 6

Per the plan, swing states that Biden won were supposed to submit pro-Trump electors — a key part of a broader plan to subvert the election results by presenting Pence on Jan. 6 with a supposed choice between competing interpretations of who swing states selected for president.

By submitting those alternate slates of electors, Chesebro wrote, states would give whoever was in charge of the process the authority not only to “open” and “count” the electoral votes, but to “mak[e] judgments about what to do if there are conflicting votes.”

From there, key Senate Republicans were supposed to hold high-profile hearings from Jan. 3 to Jan. 5 about allegations of “widespread violations of law” in the election. Chesebro referenced one hearing scheduled by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) during that week.

On Jan. 6 itself, Pence was to immediately announce that, as a candidate running for office, he had a “conflict of interest” and thereby recuse himself from counting the votes. The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

So the plan called for Pence to recuse himself from the vote counting and allow Chuckles Grassley to take over. Then....

“He then opens the two envelopes from Arizona, and announced that he cannot and will not, at least as of that date, count any electoral votes from Arizona because there are two slates of votes, and it is clear that the Arizona courts did not give a full and fair opportunity for review of election irregularities, in violation of due process.”

One hopes the level of knowledge and participation in the plan by Individual 1 will be revealed during the public hearings coming soon to a TV near you. Then we can get a clearer picture of.......

This is utter nonsense since by December 19 ALL 50 states had already certified their electors and signed by their Secretary of State thus any additional elector ballots have no legal force thus can be ignored.

Pence the V.P. was given a package of all the legally CERTIFIED electors ballots and did his roll call on them he never saw any or kind of elector ballots since they were never considered and not signed by their respective Secretary of State.

There was no possible "coup" in this since it never got going from the start as they had nothing to run with amazing anyone fell for this possibility as it never had a chance to succeed from the start and especially after December 19, 2019.

Last edited:
Translation

"I hate Democrats"

Ok...and?

..... AND -- i dont NEED to hate Democrats, they are committing a very slow public suicide and the problems will take of themselves. I'm worried about surviving thru the rest of this farcical Brandon Admin.

.... AND -- I love this country. Love free minds and free markets. And it's disappearing because BOTH corrupt, inept, power whore parties are KILLING IT..

My world now centers around making INDEPENDENTS viable candidates. I work at that EVERY DAY. Because the rat infected Congress needs to throw off all 2 party nesting and return to EVERY MEMBER HAS POWER. Not just the four PARTY BOZOS that control everything that moves or squeaks.

And this demented cobbled together inquisition of Pelosis' is a prime example of turning Congress into a Cracker Jack prize that you WIN by cheating and accusing the OTHER party of cheating when you have the power and 220 other members HAVE NONE to even speak or participate..

..... AND -- i dont NEED to hate Democrats, they are committing a very slow public suicide and the problems will take of themselves. I'm worried about surviving thru the rest of this farcical Brandon Admin.

.... AND -- I love this country. Love free minds and free markets. And it's disappearing because BOTH corrupt, inept, power whore parties are KILLING IT..

My world now centers around making INDEPENDENTS viable candidates. I work at that EVERY DAY. Because the rat infected Congress needs to throw off all 2 party nesting and return to EVERY MEMBER HAS POWER. Not just the four PARTY BOZOS that control everything that moves or squeaks.

And this demented cobbled together inquisition of Pelosis' is a prime example of turning Congress into a Cracker Jack prize that you WIN by cheating and accusing the OTHER party of cheating when you have the power and 220 other members HAVE NONE to even speak or participate..
That was a really long “I hate democrats” screed

Seems you lost the thread topic yourself

Putting aside your deflection, any comment on the information about the coup attempt?

There was no "coup" attempt it is impossible even since by December 19 all of the 50 states legally CERTIFIED Electors were all completed and signed by their Secretary of State.

You fell hard on the media/leftist manufactured nonsense shame on you.

Still trying to deny reality?

Ha ha ha you fell for an ocean of nonsense since those alternative electors are completely worthless and easily ignored as Pence got the legally Certified elector ballots which he properly did his roll call on.

The link in the OP includes a copy of the memo the article refers to. Gosh, you guys are in complete denial. Scroll to the bottom.

It doesn't matter what "memo's there are there was no chance of a coup to work.

It never had a chance to work because they had nothing to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back