A face on American Currency

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Should Mr Obama be the first black person on American Currency?
Why or why not?
What currency would you suggest his likeness appear on if you are of the opinion that he should be depicted on currency?

I think he should have his face on the Pound.... the Egyptian Pound, not the UK Pound. In fact, any ME country would be fine.... since he seems to favor them over our country.

*sarcasm off*

Why or why not?
What currency would you suggest his likeness appear on if you are of the opinion that he should be depicted on currency?

It is federal law that no living man or woman can appear on U.S. currency, so we have a long time to consider the answers to these questions.

He should have his face on the Ruble, he's inflicted more damage on the USA than a Russian first strike could ever accomplish

Why or why not?

It is federal law that no living man or woman can appear on U.S. currency, so we have a long time to consider the answers to these questions.

I am merely looking towards the future.
I'm pro-active like that.

Why or why not?

Sorry, I thought you were talking in the near term. My mistake.

But we still can't answer those questions until he finishes his time in office, and we can see what effect his decisions and policies will have. Then there is the harder decision of which of the current likenesses do we remove?

Sorry, I thought you were talking in the near term. My mistake.

But we still can't answer those questions until he finishes his time in office, and we can see what effect his decisions and policies will have. Then there is the harder decision of which of the current likenesses do we remove?

Some former presidents are on two pieces of currency.
Pick one.

Why or why not?

I was not aware the food stamps came in notes with faces on them. However..that would be the currency i would put it on.

I think Obama deserves an aircraft carrier to be named after him.
After all he got OBL.

I agree that he will get his name on the first carrier that is started after he leaves office, and rightly so. And it will be for the respect of being the President, not for anything to do with bin Laden.

I wonder why the Navy never commissioned a carrier or any other vessel for Bill Clinton? Maybe he asked them not to? :dunno:

USS_Clinton.jpg

USS William Jefferson Clinton

Or perhaps the USS Ron Paul with smaller govt?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back