A Dying Wish...

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
A 93 year old Chicago woman wants people not to vote for Trump.
Bless her heart.

"Georgia May Adkins died in late September, and her final wish to mourners is for them to abstain from voting for President Trump on November 3rd."

“In lieu of flowers, Georgia preferred that you do not vote for Trump,” her obituary read.

Bless her heart.

"Georgia May Adkins died in late September, and her final wish to mourners is for them to abstain from voting for President Trump on November 3rd."

“In lieu of flowers, Georgia preferred that you do not vote for Trump,” her obituary read.

That's cute. Most 93 year olds don't care much about politics. She must have been a real spit fire. You go, girl!

Poor disoriented elders. They just don't understand what's going on. Sounds like a Ruth Bader Ginsburgh
situation.

Maybe she just doesn't didn't know about the Biden crime family. Read what Hunter Biden's former business partner has to say about that.

Bless her heart.

Ok.

Just for her.

I might try to vote for Trump. . .

Twice

Just before my dog died, he made me promise not to vote for Biden.

Granny don't like Trump, dog don't like Biden.

What to do, what to do.

Guess I wont' vote for either.

It's always amusing when our 5th column media creates a story out of thin air, packages it for all the unthinking sheeple and then turns them loose to propagate the non-story on internet discussion boards.

My own dying wish will be for all these dutiful idiots to gain 30 or 40 points in IQ.

Bless her heart.

sorry dead lady not when this is the option,,,

Bless her heart.

93????? she has been on SSI for a generation and a half....I think we can do without her suggestions.....

Bless her heart.

Even in death democrats will attempt to deny individuals the right to freely express their political values and individual right to vote. Pitiful!

Bless her heart.

Well, she can look up from hell and be triggered once again.

Biden if folding like a deck of cards and going to get slammed by his China connection.

Sucks that you guys put the corruption ticket forward without looking around.

Bless her heart.

But as a dead Democrat, she will vote for Biden right?

Oh shit, I've already voted!!!
If I would have only known!!!

1603386098098.png

Bless her heart.

That's cute. Most 93 year olds don't care much about politics. She must have been a real spit fire. You go, girl!

Uh,she's dead.
Where's she going to go other than in the ground or an urn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back