A different two-state solution

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict might be resolved by the creation of two states: Israel, incorporating the Golan Heights and the West Bank, and a separate Palestinian Gaza.

Palestinians within the West Bank would become full citizens of Israel. Minus Gaza, Jews would still be a majority in the enlarged nation. However, to avoid the “right of return” being used as a demographic weapon, new immigrants to Israel would have to be divided equally between Jews and Palestinians, perhaps with a limit of 5,000 each per year. The admission of other foreign workers would be discouraged or banned to enable Palestinians to more fully integrate into the Israeli economy.

The walls and checkpoints in the West Bank would be gradually dismantled.

Gaza would be occupied, governed and demilitarized by forces and administrators from the United Nations and/or a moderate Arab nation such as Jordan for a period of ten years, after which the Gaza residents would be granted full, independent statehood.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict might be resolved by the creation of two states: Israel, incorporating the Golan Heights and the West Bank, and a separate Palestinian Gaza.

Palestinians within the West Bank would become full citizens of Israel. Minus Gaza, Jews would still be a majority in the enlarged nation. However, to avoid the “right of return” being used as a demographic weapon, new immigrants to Israel would have to be divided equally between Jews and Palestinians, perhaps with a limit of 5,000 each per year. The admission of other foreign workers would be discouraged or banned to enable Palestinians to more fully integrate into the Israeli economy.

The walls and checkpoints in the West Bank would be gradually dismantled.

Gaza would be occupied, governed and demilitarized by forces and administrators from the United Nations and/or a moderate Arab nation such as Jordan for a period of ten years, after which the Gaza residents would be granted full, independent statehood.

Palestinians within the West Bank would become full citizens of Israel.

Neither side wants that.

The UN? Given the educational tools they have used,
giphy.gif

I used to think a two state solution was a good call, 20 years ago. That ship sailed. One state solution.

giphy.gif

I used to think a two state solution was a good call, 20 years ago. That ship sailed. One state solution.
Agreed.

Full rights to all in who reside in Israel.

And? If Israel loses it's Jewish characteristics? Well, that is the price it pays for taking over such large swaths of Arab populations.

Soon, in another 100, 200 years, it will just be another Arab nation. They'll just have to get rid of all mentions of special rights and observations of anything Jewish.

giphy.gif

Agreed.

And? If Israel loses it's Jewish characteristics? Well, that is the price it pays for taking over such large swaths of Arab populations.

Soon, in another 100, 200 years, it will just be another Arab nation. They'll just have to get rid of all mentions of special rights and observations of anything Jewish.

Which is exactly what would happen with " Right of Return" now which is why that will never come to fruition

You speak about " equal rights?" Then please explain this

PA officials: Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall

giphy.gif

Agreed.

Which is exactly what would happen with " Right of Return" now which is why that will never come to fruition

attachment.php

You're so silly. :71:

Come on over to America, learn how we have laws that treat everyone equally.

. .. . and we don't cotton to theocracies. They are silly. Be they Islamic, Christian, or Jewish.

No matter who does them, they will always be bigoted.

giphy.gif

Agreed.

attachment.php

. .. . and we don't cotton to theocracies. They are silly. Be they Islamic, Christian, or Jewish.

Still can't answer my question RE; The official stance the PLO is taking. No criticism , no condemnation; :auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

Agreed.

attachment.php

Still can't answer my question RE; The official stance the PLO is taking. No criticism , no condemnation; :auiqs.jpg:
I have just as much condemnation for the PLO as I do for the IDF silly goon.

giphy.gif

Agreed.

attachment.php

Not according to your post

giphy.gif

They already have the two-state solution. That's where Jordan came from. Arabs got over 85% of the land, and promptly passed laws forbidding Jews to own property or live within its boundaries. That same state also abandoned its claims over the West Bank, and also abandoned its citizens there as well. Jews and Israel owe Arabs nothing, not a thing.

giphy.gif

They already have the two-state solution. That's where Jordan came from. Arabs got over 85% of the land, and promptly passed laws forbidding Jews to own property or live within its boundaries. That same state also abandoned its claims over the West Bank, and also abandoned its citizens there as well. Jews and Israel owe Arabs nothing, not a thing.

Nope. They don't. At this point, I am all about drive them to the sea.......there's your free water folks.

giphy.gif

Agreed.

attachment.php

What’s wrong with the IDF defending its country ???

Agreed.

attachment.php

I don't suppose there isn't anything wrong, it IS a matter of POV though, isn't it? That's sort of like saying, what is the matter with the PLO defending their interests?

Folks manipulate language to make them seem like the innocents, rather than the aggressors.

It's like me saying, what was wrong with Gen. Custer defending the U.S. federal Government and her territory? :71:

quote-the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-by-his-own-side-george-orwell-22-12-36.jpg

attachment.php

I don't suppose there isn't anything wrong, it IS a matter of POV though, isn't it? That's sort of like saying, what is the matter with the PLO defending their interests?

Folks manipulate language to make them seem like the innocents, rather than the aggressors.

It's like me saying, what was wrong with Gen. Custer defending the U.S. federal Government and her territory? :71:

quote-the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-by-his-own-side-george-orwell-22-12-36.jpg
I get what you’re saying, but I respectfully disagree with your POV ...

attachment.php

I get what you’re saying, but I respectfully disagree with your POV ...

Of course you do, you are probably Jewish, and I would not be surprised if you know folks that live in Israel.

I myself am not Jewish. I have had Jewish friends that have served time in Israel, and I have a few family members that are. . . but I suspect that I am far more impartial on this issue, thus, it is safe to say, my POV is far more objective, and thus, less emotional than yours is.

. . . in fact, some would say, since it is not contaminated with highly charged emotional bias, it is probably the correct insofar as justice is concerned.

You should check out what Socrates has to say regarding the subject of justice. . . . that is. . . if you can get far enough beyond your blinders.

Good luck with that though. :113:

Agreed.

attachment.php

Nothing, it's just that with the mentally ill anti-semites, Jews defending themselves from being genocided is promoted as some sort of criminal act, while Arab Muslim maniacs are promoted as hapless innocent victims. You can note that these gimps' ridiculous 'solutions' all involve policies that inevitably lead to killing all the Jews, as if they're the problem and not their psycho gangster hero Arabs.

AS for Custer, he was fighting against a Sioux nation that was a genocidal empire itself, having wiped out many smaller and weaker tribes over hundreds of years of warring on their neighbors, and murdered or enslaved the survivors, another case of dumbass left wingers trying to re-invent 'natives' as hapless innocent hippies being picked on by Evul White Bullies. Out of the other sides of their mouths, though, they worship Lincoln's bloodthirsty drunken Generals as great freedom fighters in the Civil War; just another example of the cognitive dissonance at work in the mentalities of these left wing commie morons. These racist tards even glorify the Aztecs.

Forum List

Back