A Dick smacking reminder...

You have no logic, no evidence, no proof. And have always had to admit it is nothing more than your PERSONAL OPINION. And shall I remind you of what you think of personal opinions?

And we have been down this road, you want to call me a teemage girl, then prove to us your not a 12 year old girl.

I neve said you WERE a teenaged girl, I said that you sounded like one.

Ohh look, Jillian responded to me. But wait, as I recall she does not respond to me. So what is this? And when called on to answer this claim of hers her response will be to claim, again, she does not respond to me.

that sounds like something my 18 year old daughter would have said....three years ago.

did you read the post you quoted?

Let me say it again:

all he needed to do was to claim that Iraq was meeting before 9/11 with the guys who pulled off 9/11. A majority of the American sheeple made the desired connection. for you to claim otherwise is laughable.

and for you to completely ignore speech after speech after speech in which Team Bush spoke of 9/11 and Iraq and Al Qaeda and Saddam and Weapons of Mass Destruction over and over again and not admit that the underlying message was clear - and understood - is patently disingenuous.

I am waiting for evidence, other then your opinion. Come on it can not be hard to provide, you insist it is true. Provide us with evidence Bush or Cheny ever said Iraq was involved in 9/11.

It is nothing more than YOUR personal OPINION. with that and 3 bucks I can probably buy a cup of coffee.

I neve said you WERE a teenaged girl, I said that you sounded like one.

Ohh look, Jillian responded to me. But wait, as I recall she does not respond to me. So what is this? And when called on to answer this claim of hers her response will be to claim, again, she does not respond to me.

that sounds like something my 18 year old daughter would have said....three years ago.

And your little tirades about apologies and whining about assumed offenses sounds like something a 12 year old girl would say. Thanks for playing though.

I am waiting for evidence, other then your opinion. Come on it can not be hard to provide, you insist it is true. Provide us with evidence Bush or Cheny ever said Iraq was involved in 9/11.

It is nothing more than YOUR personal OPINION. with that and 3 bucks I can probably buy a cup of coffee.

that is the point. they never said it, but the implication was unmistakable...and it worked! On 9/13/01,nearly everyone in America knew who attacked us. By 2003, well over half of us thought that Saddam had planned and executed 9/11. Now you can claim that Team Bush never made that implication, and you and I both know that you would be lying your ass off...because they most certainly DID make the implication....they just never came out and said it directly....RGS.... pigs.... fucking....farm.... FLDS... teenaged girls.... incest....pigs...fucking....RGS.... mormon... pigs.... RGS... fucking....

if I gave speeches that had those words in close proximity long enough, what sort of implication do you think that people would draw?

And your little tirades about apologies and whining about assumed offenses sounds like something a 12 year old girl would say. Thanks for playing though.

I need no apologies from you. YOu are a worm. I step on worms, I don't ask them for anything.

And if it were a democrat that got us in Iraq YOU would be all FOR it, demanding we stay the course insisting it was the right thing to do. You know it,I know it and God knows it.

And if a dem wins the Presidency this year and does not pull out, you and your buddies will all be explaining how they just have no choice.

BULL SHIT! BULL SHIT! BULL SHIT!

You obviously don't know me very well. I was all for it for the first year or so, when I still believed many of the Bush lies (I voted for Bush too btw).

I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I just heard an interview with Doug Feith about his new book. He blamed the Iraq invasion on Colin Powell because Colin Powell didn't come up with an alternative solution to containing Saddam.

He sounded just like an eight year old boy.

Unbelievable.

Provide one shred of evidence the war was ever only about WMD's and that it had anything to do with Imminent threat. I won't hold my breath for that proof of course. Further you moron we did not fight in Viet Nam because the North Vietnamese were going to invade us. But then you would need to have a brain to know that.

Huh !!!!!!!! Are you crazy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNws6IG696M[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0f6dGRmzVw[/ame]

Forum List

Back