A Demonstration of Liberal Idiocy; Voter ID Laws

I have never met a black or Hispanic person who was here legally and could not get an ID.

The real reason for opposing voter ID laws is that the Democrats dont want to have to verify their identity as that would prevent multiple voting, or at least reduce it, which would be a disaster for the Democratic PArty.

But the astonishing thing is how many rank and file Democrats are so stupid that they really think blacks dont know how to get a freaking ID card!

roflmao

I have never had to show ID to vote in 51 years of voting.

Everyone had to go through all that when they registered... That's why we don't need ID cards to vote. Nobody is stupid enough to vote illegally, no it's not worth the risk or the trouble d u h.

Barry Obama says that Voter ID laws discriminate against minorities in America, but he supports Voter ID laws in his home country Kenya.

Obama Uses Tax Dollars to Support Voter ID in Kenya, Opposes it in US
The Democratic comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 included a social security ID card that could not be faked. The GOP would not even allow talk of it... They love cheap easily bullied labor and distract you dupes with stupid talk of useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws neither which would do any good and are un American.
Franco!!....go Bills!....lol....
I will come down there and beat you senseless... LOL. You play f******Brady and the Patriots twice a year and see how you do LOL. Like everyone else we need a quarterback... Our defense is good when healthy. Who is your team smartass? LOL do you go to games in La get there in the second quarter and leaving in the Third? Where are your teams going next?
i moved to vegas they have the stinking raiders coming here....i cant get excited about those guys...back in the 70's i liked them,but now?.....

Barry Obama says that Voter ID laws discriminate against minorities in America, but he supports Voter ID laws in his home country Kenya.

The Democratic comprehensive immigration bill of 2010 included a social security ID card that could not be faked. The GOP would not even allow talk of it... They love cheap easily bullied labor and distract you dupes with stupid talk of useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws neither which would do any good and are un American.
Voter ID laws are constitutional.
what does that have to do with the Bills?.....

I will come down there and beat you senseless... LOL. You play f******Brady and the Patriots twice a year and see how you do LOL. Like everyone else we need a quarterback... Our defense is good when healthy. Who is your team smartass? LOL do you go to games in La get there in the second quarter and leaving in the Third? Where are your teams going next?
i moved to vegas they have the stinking raiders coming here....i cant get excited about those guys...back in the 70's i liked them,but now?.....
Did you retire? At any rate you should get your bills season tickets... Peterman played today Tyrod got injured knee Peterman looked alright I like him I don't care what they say... But probably we have to draft somebody or get Drew Brees. Life is tough without a quarterback

Did you retire? At any rate you should get your bills season tickets... Peterman played today Tyrod got injured knee Peterman looked alright I like him I don't care what they say... But probably we have to draft somebody or get Drew Brees. Life is tough without a quarterback
Receivers would help too. The new one lasted one play LOL OMG ah ay aarrgghh ...

But apparently not enough to perform a right granted to me (and all other Americans) by the Constitution.
Well, I am glad you got your problem straightened out without hiring a lawyer, lol.

But no, voting is not a right or else felons, children and the mentally ill would have a right to vote as well.

Personally, I think voting rights should be restricted to people with enough intelligence to register, get a DL and pay small fee to vote, like $100 for 4 years.

Too many morons and drug addicts are voting.

bills season tickets?...that would a long drive to catch a game....lol

I have never met a black or Hispanic person who was here legally and could not get an ID.

The real reason for opposing voter ID laws is that the Democrats dont want to have to verify their identity as that would prevent multiple voting, or at least reduce it, which would be a disaster for the Democratic PArty.

But the astonishing thing is how many rank and file Democrats are so stupid that they really think blacks dont know how to get a freaking ID card!

roflmao

Everyone had to go through all that when they registered... That's why we don't need ID cards to vote. Nobody is stupid enough to vote illegally, no it's not worth the risk or the trouble d u h.

No one is stupid enough to rob a bank either, it's not worth the risk......duh!

roflmao

Oh yes it is... But to risk your job your house and everything else you can get with a fake Social Security card for one vote is something that only brainwashed tools can believe...

roflmao

Oh yes it is... But to risk your job your house and everything else you can get with a fake Social Security card for one vote is something that only brainwashed tools can believe...

:spinner: let's go rob a bank. The risk is worth the award... wahoooo!

roflmao

Thats a problem.....

roflmao

About ten percent of Americans lack an ID

How about you ensure every American has one ...then you can require it

It's their responsibility to get an ID. A better question is why do you demand a nanny state?

Forum List

Back