A Democrat apologizes to President Trump.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

Tonight, I owe Donald Trump an apology. Tonight, I was moved and inspired. Tonight, I have hope and faith in America again.

It may go away tomorrow…
But tonight, America is great again. #SOTU
There you have it. One liberal who isn't a complete knee jerk, Trump-hating POS. He must be one lonely fellow.

Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

Tonight, I owe Donald Trump an apology. Tonight, I was moved and inspired. Tonight, I have hope and faith in America again.

It may go away tomorrow…
There you have it. One liberal who isn't a complete knee jerk, Trump-hating POS. He must be one lonely fellow.
Lutz is a Democrat? No wonder I always thought he was a putz.

Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

It may go away tomorrow…

you always thought he was a putz because he's a republican.

it's good to see trumplings following their dear leader's commitment to being truth free.

Trump was starting to win the support of some democrats before his SOTU. I think we’ll soon be seeing even more getting behind him.

The smarter democrats are starting to distance themselves from the crazy ones like Schumer and Pelosi.

Trump was starting to win the support of some democrats before his SOTU. I think we’ll soon be seeing even more getting behind him.

The CBS poll of 1/30/18
Approved 75%
Disapprove 25%

WOW... BUT wait... once again the biased pollsters which I'm sharing because this is the FIRST POLL I've seen when looking at the number of people and party affiliation that
GOP outnumbered Democrats!
Once again this presents a dishonest poll!
of the 1,178 people polled
Strong to leaning Democrats 376!
Strong to leaning GOP 647!
See what this does to the honest of polls?
This is a highly unusual poll make up and I'm very very suspicious that this is a phony poll!

Viewers approve of Trump's first State of the Union address - CBS News poll

Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

It may go away tomorrow…

How did a Dem become a Republican party strategist?

Or, is this just one more fake news thread?

Trump ( and Americans) will be the winner in the end. :)
Wouldn't it be nice if enough democrats left and joined the Republicans and Independents, and turned the democrat party into a minority?
I’ll be happy with democrats waking up to see how he’s working to help everyone.

Democrats seem more focused on keeping him from proving them wrong than accomplishing anything positive for Americans. That’s going to cost them in the mid terms because voters can see it.

Last edited:
Frank Luntz

✔@FrankLuntz

It may go away tomorrow…

you always thought he was a putz because he's a republican.

it's good to see trumplings following their dear leader's commitment to being truth free.

What does my attitude about Lutz have to do with the truth?

Trump ( and Americans) will be the winner in the end. :)
Wouldn't it be nice if enough democrats left and joined the Republicans and Independents, and turned the democrat party into a minority?
I’ll be happy with democrats waking up to see how he’s working to help everyone.

Democrats seem more focused on keeping him from proving them wrong than accomplishing anything positive for Americans. That’s going to cost them in the mid terms because voters can see it.
One thing the SOTU speech made clear is that Trump is whipping their asses. Every time he makes a speech, the public loves him. They can see he's not the ogre the media have been trying to make him out to be. The Democrat douchebags are all sitting there pouting like a child taking a time out.

Forum List

Back