A Declaration of War?

Either way, the accuracy is the same.

No, not really.

Go to CNN.com and look at the top headline news story. Then go to The Onion and look at their top story. If you can’t tell which is more accurate, then you’re an idiot.

This is incredibly sad.

Not only do we have the right who is not embarrassed in the slightest for falling for an article that not only doesn't seem true, it's not referenced by any other place on the internet and then not even taking 5 seconds to look into a website that you've never heard of before. To then read later in the thread that the OP doesn't even consider the truth to necessarily be important at all. What a piece of shit that guy is.

Now the moderates, liberals and those otherwise who don't consider themselves a member of the Trump cult. What are you doing here? You're debating idiots, morons and conspiracy theorists. It's very difficult not to look like a dipshit when you are debating one. Your posts are outnumbered, Your truths get buried and all you end up doing is providing business to a conspiracy theory website. That's all this place is. The mods don't care (any of them), the site owner is loving the traffic and you get to watch this painful longwinded tragedy unfold day after day, month after month. Is this healthy? Anyway, that's what I'm wrestling with.
What's to wrestle? If it's all for nothing as you imply, then why do you bother to read or post?

It's like this....these forums reach a lot of people....sometimes even spark a conversation/debate with groups who may only have one member that signed up here. Or, people get motivated to actually research (on and off the web) a topic at hand, and come up with an honest answer/solution/understanding of a topic (also known as Critical Thinking). Grant you, that all may be of small percentage, but as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Maybe maybe not fuckface. What is reported there is consistent with much that Biden is trying to mandate and it is his illegal attempts at tyranny that I wished to discuss.
It's fake news, dumbfuck. Just accept the fact you're a moron who proved to be too stupid to recognize that even though the page you linked contained a disclaimer saying it's fake news.

To have a great nation you must have a great people.....the democrats are doing their best to transform America into a 3rd world nation by the importation of millions of low i.q. peasants from Mexico, Africa and other 3rd world nations.

All of whom have very low average i.q.'s at a time when technology is crucial.

Not even to mention the Chinese our number one competitor and most likely the one that will use military force against us at some point in the not to distant future have very high i.q.s

What the democrats are doing is to create a nation of slaves....strong backs and weak minds which the Chinese will use when they take over here to work as slaves to produce the food that China will need to feed its huge, huge population.

:cuckoo:

Which would be Trump calling it a Democrat hoax which is what Fort Fun Indiana said. All you managed to do is prove him right.
Laughable....you have a reading/comprehension problem on top of your stupidity.

Let me get out the color crayons......you simply do not get what Trump was calling a hoax.

Go back...read the sentence again.....slowly.....and think about what you are reading.......

which clearly reveals that what Trump was calling a 'hoax' was the democratic response to his handling of the pandemic.

Laughable....you have a reading/comprehension problem on top of your stupidity.

Let me get out the color crayons......you simply do not get what Trump was calling a hoax.

Go back...read the sentence again.....slowly.....and think about what you are reading.......

which clearly reveals that what Trump was calling a 'hoax' was the democratic response to his handling of the pandemic.

Dumbfuck, Trump was talking about Democrats and then said this is their new hoax. Who do you delude yourself into believing he was talking about if not Democrats? :cuckoo:

Biden really said this?

“You are willing to fight and die for your country. You are willing to take a bullet in the head for next to nothing. Get blown to bits over in Afghanistan. But you won’t let us pump some mRNA molecules into your arm?” the president continued. “It’s time to get real. Some of you are behaving like some real wise guys here, some real dummies. Wiseguy dumb-dumb boys, as my father used to say. Enough is enough. So sit down and get the dang shot. Do what we tell you to do and continue your service to this great country. Or go without your healthcare benefits. The choice is yours.”

Tell me this is a joke.

PLEASE GOD!!!!

Not that I ever liked Biden, but to think they have sunk this low.

All members of the services are required to be vaccinated as a term of service. Members of the military cannot refuse vaccinations. How is this any different?

You idiots seem to think that veterans oppose vaccination, where there is absolutely no evidence that they do.

It's fake news, dumbfuck. Just accept the fact you're a moron who proved to be too stupid to recognize that even though the page you linked contained a disclaimer saying it's fake news.
I didn't make any claim about what the site I link stated. I just passed it along. The OP question refers to Biden. You've got your panties all in a wad about imagined claims I never made.
All members of the services are required to be vaccinated as a term of service. Members of the military cannot refuse vaccinations. How is this any different?

You idiots seem to think that veterans oppose vaccination, where there is absolutely no evidence that they do.
Pretty silly to try to lump all all vaccines together or military and civilians together. In case you haven't noticed the military and civilians do not have the same rights.

Do you have any reason to believe it is not true or do you just routinely claim that any source other than the MSM pc bullshit is not credible?

Like so many progs you attack the messenger since you are unable to deal with the message.
I vetted the source, you lazy, stupid magaturd. You get nothing more, snowflake.

I didn't make any claim about what the site I link stated. I just passed it along. The OP question refers to Biden. You've got your panties all in a wad about imagined claims I never made.
Liar, you idiotically claimed it was an Illegal action by Biden, as though it was a real news story.

You fell for obvious bullshit and you're simply not man enough to own up to your own stupidity.

Yeah...we know that

Only a dumb fck would scream for reeducation sites. Good gawd
We have them in America too, run by Jews and Freemasons.
More and more mental health gun control shit. That's what they want.

Liar, you idiotically claimed it was an Illegal action by Biden, as though it was a real news story.

You fell for obvious bullshit and you're simply not man enough to own up to your own stupidity.
You're just too stupid to understand.

Forum List

Back