A Declaration of War?

The democrats continue to play politics with treatment for the virus.

Last edited:
Do you have any reason to believe it is not true or do you just routinely claim that any source other than the MSM pc bullshit is not credible?

Like so many progs you attack the messenger since you are unable to deal with the message.
Maybe because they, themselves, say it's not true and that they're a satire site?

Here's another retard who fell for this fake news site.

Why do Trumpsters have such a hard time distinguishing reality from what's fake? I guess if it's what they want to believe, and it's on the internet, then it must be true.

I notice that the retards who fell for this are the same people who think the election was stolen. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Illegal action by an alleged President/
Oh yeah, and it's going to get worse....as here in NY you've got issues for large private companies to issue a vax or constant test mandate and such nonsense. Unions (such as they are) are already gearing up for legal action.

Yep, it's gonna be a hot mess.....right anti-gov't types having common ground with their left wing counter parts. Who'd a thunk it?

Why do Trumpsters have such a hard time distinguishing reality from what's fake? I guess if it's what they want to believe, and it's on the internet, then it must be true.

I notice that the retards who fell for this are the same people who think the election was stolen. I don't think that's a coincidence.
I am guessing this is coming from someone who watches CNN and MSNBC, combined with a little light reading from Salon and Vox ;).

BTW...why is everyone who disagrees with you a "Trumpster"? Me thinks you have a case of TDS.

This is incredibly sad.

Not only do we have the right who is not embarrassed in the slightest for falling for an article that not only doesn't seem true, it's not referenced by any other place on the internet and then not even taking 5 seconds to look into a website that you've never heard of before. To then read later in the thread that the OP doesn't even consider the truth to necessarily be important at all. What a piece of shit that guy is.

Now the moderates, liberals and those otherwise who don't consider themselves a member of the Trump cult. What are you doing here? You're debating idiots, morons and conspiracy theorists. It's very difficult not to look like a dipshit when you are debating one. Your posts are outnumbered, Your truths get buried and all you end up doing is providing business to a conspiracy theory website. That's all this place is. The mods don't care (any of them), the site owner is loving the traffic and you get to watch this painful longwinded tragedy unfold day after day, month after month. Is this healthy? Anyway, that's what I'm wrestling with.

This is no longer a great country
To have a great nation you must have a great people.....the democrats are doing their best to transform America into a 3rd world nation by the importation of millions of low i.q. peasants from Mexico, Africa and other 3rd world nations.

All of whom have very low average i.q.'s at a time when technology is crucial.

Not even to mention the Chinese our number one competitor and most likely the one that will use military force against us at some point in the not to distant future have very high i.q.s

What the democrats are doing is to create a nation of slaves....strong backs and weak minds which the Chinese will use when they take over here to work as slaves to produce the food that China will need to feed its huge, huge population.

Last edited:
I am guessing this is coming from someone who watches CNN and MSNBC, combined with a little light reading from Salon and Vox ;).

BTW...why is everyone who disagrees with you a "Trumpster"? Me thinks you have a case of TDS.

CNN and MSNBC aren’t satire. They lean left. There’s a difference you know.

Not everyone who disagrees with me is a Trumpster.

To have a great nation you must have a great people.....

I agree.

We need people to be smart enough to not fall for satirical news sites.

Maybe one day we will have people who learn that not everything on the internet is true. But unfortunately, the number of retards we have is a great concern.

This is incredibly sad.

Not only do we have the right who is not embarrassed in the slightest for falling for an article that not only doesn't seem true, it's not referenced by any other place on the internet and then not even taking 5 seconds to look into a website that you've never heard of before. To then read later in the thread that the OP doesn't even consider the truth to necessarily be important at all. What a piece of shit that guy is.

Now the moderates, liberals and those otherwise who don't consider themselves a member of the Trump cult. What are you doing here? You're debating idiots, morons and conspiracy theorists. It's very difficult not to look like a dipshit when you are debating one. Your posts are outnumbered, Your truths get buried and all you end up doing is providing business to a conspiracy theory website. That's all this place is. The mods don't care (any of them), the site owner is loving the traffic and you get to watch this painful longwinded tragedy unfold day after day, month after month. Is this healthy? Anyway, that's what I'm wrestling with.
TDS much? Same could be said when the left uses CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Vox, etc.

The democrats continue to play politics with treatment for the virus.

Actually, that's a move for equity to combat the immoral DeSantis's little fetish of playing politics with the pandemic.

Liar, liar your pants are on fire.

Nope, sorry, supports what I said as factual, Trump called it all a "Democrat hoax". And you and the other cultists received that message. And it explains every bit of your behavior regarding the pandemic for the last 18 months. Very simple, and exactly what history will record, your squealing notwithstanding,.

Nope, sorry, supports what I said as factual, Trump called it all a "Democrat hoax". And you and the other cultists received that message. And it explains every bit of your behavior regarding the pandemic for the last 18 months. Very simple, and exactly what history will record, your squealing notwithstanding,.
Why do you have such difficulty with the truth?

Trump pronounced Democratic criticism of his pandemic response a hoax.

Forum List

Back