A Declaration of War?

So now posts from a satirical website counts as news? Yeah I could see trumpanzees declaring war of this lol.
Do you have any reason to believe it is not true or do you just routinely claim that any source other than the MSM pc bullshit is not credible?

Like so many progs you attack the messenger since you are unable to deal with the message.

Like many liberals you love to insult people and look down on them. In your opinion you are far more intelligent but you are simply deceiving yourself.

I have pointed out that stacking the Supreme Court means increasing the number of justices. The following articles agree with my definition. I have even underlined the pertinent parts of the article to help you out.

***snip***
On February 5, 1937, Franklin Delano Roosevelt announced his court stacking plan. It was a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal. …emphasis added

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Former Vice President Joe Biden made stops in Toledo and Cincinnati, Ohio Monday. Next he and Senator Kamala Harris should stop going out of their way to avoid directly answering questions on stacking the U.S. Supreme Court if they’re elected.

If Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the court, as expected, some Democrats have said the number of Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court should be expanded from the current nine to take away a clear Republican/Conservative majority.
They have also proposed term limits for the justices.
…emphasis added
Colin is a typical black poster....as in a waste of time.

I cast him into outer darkness awhile back.

Yes, anti-vaxxers should be in mental institutions or at the very least be deprogrammed by a professional. They are a danger to society.
Ridiculous....currently the most vaxed state in America is also the one suffering from the most cases of the Chinese Virus.

That be vermont.

Vaccines are not the answer -at best a tool depending on who you listen to...much disagreement about that.

I had a friend who was fully vaccinated still got the virus....she was in intensive care for 2 weeks....still has to be on oxygen at home.

The nurses told her you were lucky you were vaccinated or it would have been worse.

My friend replied: How can it be worse? She could barely breathe.

I think just about everyone knows someone fully vaccinated that has still caught the virus.

I will not suggest anyone get the needle nor will i suggest anyone not get it.

A complex issue and not even to mention the poliitics and lies connected to it.

The only suggestion I will make is to build up your immune system; get lots of sunshine, eat well, exercise, take melatonin, take Sambucu or elderberry tea etc.

Google how to build up your immune system.

Last edited:
Do you have any reason to believe it is not true or do you just routinely claim that any source other than the MSM pc bullshit is not credible?

Like so many progs you attack the messenger since you are unable to deal with the message.

The message is a lie. It isn’t true. It is false. I am not sure how many different ways it needs to be said. It did not happen.

The message is a lie. It isn’t true. It is false. I am not sure how many different ways it needs to be said. It did not happen.
you have no proof....all you have is your opinion which is worthless as in you have no credibility.

Last edited:
you have no proof....all you have is your opinion which is worthless as in you have no credibility.

Actually the proof is in your own link. They proudly announce that they are satire. Here from lower on the page as one example.

B67107BB-0591-4E89-A761-DD71748B4800.jpeg

How many things can you spot in there?

Illegal action by an alleged President/
That’s a parody site, they make stuff up, it’s like The Onion. But when I first saw it, it got my attention.

Does anyone really believe biden will not force Veterans to get vaccinated?

Sooner or later?

Did anything good ever come out of delaware?

Everything biden touches turns to crap.

Last edited:

Because there is a disclaimer on the website saying every story on the site is satirical, dumbass.

Do you have any reason to believe it is not true

OMG this is just priceless.

Yes it is very hard to believe any red blooded National Lampoon reading American could read the content and believe it true. Like this from a somewhat affected vet:

"Some were ready for it to all be over. "

“I am homeless and do not care whether I live or die,” said former Marine Tony Franks, aka Tony Who Gives a Fuck About Any Of This Shit. “The only shot I want is one to the head.”

From that article it safe to assume it was stacked with Republicans but a couple eventually came across.
That is exactly what i mean.

It is currently stacked 6 to 3 with Republicans.

Why can't you see how unfair That is?
Then you rattle on about fascism etc and That is exactly what trump wanted it and set it up.
There's no democracy in those numbers and they will always with their politics.

So take you bullshit and tell it to some idiot who'll believe you. You know nothing.

Democrats agree with you that a 6 to 3 ratio of conservative to liberals on the Supreme Cour is unfair. Therefore they want to stack or pack the court with additional liberal Justices. They don’t want to wait for Justices to die or retire.

Trump picked the right time to become President and quite possibly the conservative Supreme Court will end up as his longest lasting achievement.

I have presented a number of articles backing up what I am saying. Your have presented absolutely nothing except your Incorrect opinion of what stacking the court means. This time I will add another article and a video. You of course will refuse to except either because you are the smartest person you have ever met so you must be right.

SC justices were intended to be apolitical and judge solely on whether or not a law or lower court finding is Constitutional. They are not there to further any political agenda. The Constitution alone is to be their reference. A justice who makes decisions based on anything other than the Constitution is corrupt and infamous as are those who seek to empower them.

Democrats agree with you that a 6 to 3 ratio of conservative to liberals on the Supreme Cour is unfair. Therefore they want to stack or pack the court with additional liberal Justices. They don’t want to wait for Justices to die or retire.

Why would they agree to that being fair? At least you now agree it is stacked with Republicans. Why should they wait for natural attrition? The current cases put forward will be rejected on party lines every time and that is why you want it that way.

Trump picked the right time to become President and quite possibly the conservative Supreme Court will end up as his longest lasting achievement.

Trump chose that election because of his pure hatred of Hilary and Obama was leaving. Nothing else. His legacy will not include he stacked the SC but the fact he was a complete idiot with fascist tendencies supported by his attempt to control the sc with his puppets.
Get soMe facts.

I have presented a number of articles backing up what I am saying. Your have presented absolutely nothing except your Incorrect opinion of what stacking the court means. This time I will add another article and a video. You of course will refuse to except either because you are the smartest person you have ever met so you must be right.

I'm not interested in ehat repuplican propaganda instructs you. It always comes down to the facts.
You refuse to admit Biden wants a fair court. Not one stacked with filthy Republicans that bow to trump.
It must be bought back to an equilibrium to maintain the impartiality of the court or it is merely a fascist puppet of the right.

Why didn't You all object when trump was doing it? Where's your patriotism then? You all went along with the little scam because Donny did it. You hypocrite.
If you can't understand that, you're definately not the smartest person you've ever met.

1631918909978.png

The reason biden is resorting to tyranny in a effort to get eveyone vaccinated is because he has no leadership ability.

Why is that?

Because due to his long,long history of lying and plagerism he has no credibility.

Thus when he tries to persuade people they should get vaccinated they pay no attention to him; even those black communities who he cites as his base of support...they do not believe him. That says volumes.

Last edited:

Haha, we got us an easy mark right here, folks.

Forum List

Back