A Declaration of War?

Can you provide any other links or background on this?

I don't see this story anywhere else. There are no links in the story linked in the OP.

Thanks in advance.
The About Us section of delawareohionews.com:

Delaware Ohio News is an online news and content source dedicated to Delaware, Ohio. Founded in the year 1808, we strive to be Delaware's premier news source, second only to the illustrious Delaware Gazette. Although we were the first Delaware, Ohio newspaper, they remain the lords of Delaware news media. That's why we're suicidal and on so many drugs.

With all of that said, everything on this website is made up. Do not rely on anything said here.

Don't believe us? Read our Legal Statements.

Maybe maybe not fuckface.
There is no maybe, you fucking fraud. You're a stupid magaturd that can't read (I know, this goes without saying). You post misinformation on purpose you twat. You would get your nasty fucking ass kicked for it outside of your bubble of Innert00bs.

You don't make any points using made up bullshit. You just make enemies.

Maybe maybe not fuckface. What is reported there is consistent with much that Biden is trying to mandate and it is his illegal attempts at tyranny that I wished to discuss.

When CBS News could no longer pretend that the documents provided to prove that Bush did not serve in the National Guard honorably, and was given special treatment, were genuine. They insisted that despite the fact that the documents were forged, that didn’t change the story. You see, Bush had gotten special treatment. So while the source was a lie, the story was true.

Dan Rather insisted this was the real story. He was stuck retiring in disgrace, and all the producers and anyone associated with the story were drummed out in shame.

Now, the circle has completed. Sure the information is false. The story is a lie. But it represents a larger truth we need to discuss.

When you look in the mirror, do you see Dan Rather looking back at you? If not, you are even more dishonest than he was.

Illegal action by an alleged President/

Fact check: Claim that Biden is withholding benefits from unvaccinated veterans originated as satire​

It's not a real story. It's a satire. It's a joke.

Hey syphilitic cornhole dingleberry: Show me where it says anything about satire on the website or in this thread? Do you see this thread under political satire, moron? Maybe that's why you go by an anonymous moniker, because besides being a sock, everything you say really is that dumb?
1631842963621.png

Because you've yet to show how it is a satire site much less well known! Maybe you spend a lot of time there reading fake news called satire? Sorry, I don't have your free time to waste.

Great. Now show us where it identifies itself OR the article as satire.

Lmao. You fell for this so hard.

Are you completely stupid. You have explained in detail exactly what stacking the court means. It means appointing judges who are of the political persuasion you want. That is what trump did. Duiiuuiuh.
It does not mean the addition of more judge. Your are an ignorant fool.
Biden cannot sack a high court judge so to bring the bench closer to a political equilibrium he appoints more.

You're stupidity is breathtaking. You invent all scenarios to denounce Biden while simultaneously want to maintain a politically corrupt high court.
Do you think everyone is a stupid as you?
Like many liberals you love to insult people and look down on them. In your opinion you are far more intelligent but you are simply deceiving yourself.

I have pointed out that stacking the Supreme Court means increasing the number of justices. The following articles agree with my definition. I have even underlined the pertinent parts of the article to help you out.

***snip***
On February 5, 1937, Franklin Delano Roosevelt announced his court stacking plan. It was a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal. …emphasis added

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Former Vice President Joe Biden made stops in Toledo and Cincinnati, Ohio Monday. Next he and Senator Kamala Harris should stop going out of their way to avoid directly answering questions on stacking the U.S. Supreme Court if they’re elected.

If Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the court, as expected, some Democrats have said the number of Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court should be expanded from the current nine to take away a clear Republican/Conservative majority.
They have also proposed term limits for the justices.
…emphasis added

Like many liberals you love to insult people and look down on them. In your opinion you are far more intelligent but you are simply deceiving yourself.

I have pointed out that stacking the Supreme Court means increasing the number of justices. The following articles agree with my definition. I have even underlined the pertinent parts of the article to help you out.

***snip***
On February 5, 1937, Franklin Delano Roosevelt announced his court stacking plan. It was a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal. …emphasis added

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Former Vice President Joe Biden made stops in Toledo and Cincinnati, Ohio Monday. Next he and Senator Kamala Harris should stop going out of their way to avoid directly answering questions on stacking the U.S. Suprem
Fe Court
if they’re elected.

If Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the court, as expected, some Democrats have said the number of Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court should be expanded from the current nine to take away a clear Republican/Conservative majority.
They have also proposed term limits for the justices.
…emphasis added
From that article it safe to assume it was stacked with Republicans but a couple eventually came across.
That is exactly what i mean.

It is currently stacked 6 to 3 with Republicans.

Why can't you see how unfair That is?
Then you rattle on about fascism etc and That is exactly what trump wanted it and set it up.
There's no democracy in those numbers and they will always with their politics.

So take you bullshit and tell it to some idiot who'll believe you. You know nothing.

The About Us section of delawareohionews.com:

Delaware Ohio News is an online news and content source dedicated to Delaware, Ohio. Founded in the year 1808, we strive to be Delaware's premier news source, second only to the illustrious Delaware Gazette. Although we were the first Delaware, Ohio newspaper, they remain the lords of Delaware news media. That's why we're suicidal and on so many drugs.

With all of that said, everything on this website is made up. Do not rely on anything said here.

Don't believe us? Read our Legal Statements.
Well, they're a perfect resource for the alternate universe then.

Forum List

Back