A customer complained about a Whataburger employee’s BLM mask. Now she’s out of a job

white privilege? WHITE PRIVILEGE?

Good. Your job is to serve the public not blast your political beliefs to the world. Do that shit at home.

A quick peruse of the facts show that whites have to legislate themselves a head start and laws to maintain that headstart. Thats hardly the mark of superiority. That actually screams of soul debasing inferiority. People that are superior have no need to hold back or place obstacles in the way of their competition that are supposedly inferior.
I am suggesting that Black people organize legal firms to commence exclusively Black deliberations of directive system to compose the anticipated constitution to replace the charter that was designed in compromise with white supremacists.

I am giving you, and all Black people, the permission to write a new and better constitution.

Get the fuck to work on it. Do you not understand???
" I am giving you, and all Black people, the permission to write a new and better constitution. "

Thats funny. You cant give anyone permission to do anything. :lol:

A quick peruse of the facts show that whites have to legislate themselves a head start and laws to maintain that headstart. Thats hardly the mark of superiority. That actually screams of soul debasing inferiority. People that are superior have no need to hold back or place obstacles in the way of their competition that are supposedly inferior.
I am suggesting that Black people organize legal firms to commence exclusively Black deliberations of directive system to compose the anticipated constitution to replace the charter that was designed in compromise with white supremacists.

I am giving you, and all Black people, the permission to write a new and better constitution.

" I am giving you, and all Black people, the permission to write a new and better constitution. "

Black people are well versed in understanding that the Constitution was written by racist white men, but no Black person has even attempted to present a rendering of a better organization of government. And the reason is because Black people are tremendously intimidated by the White Man's junk. The majority of Black people, like you, when asked will reply, "white people would not let us do that."

Black people are well versed in understanding that the Constitution was written by racist white men, but no Black person has even attempted to present a rendering of a better organization of government. And the reason is because Black people are tremendously intimidated by the White Man's junk. The majority of Black people, like you, when asked will reply, "white people would not let us do that."
Where do you think white people got the idea of the constitution? They didnt make it up. They got if from African societies. Theres a reason there is so much imagery of ancient Kemet in washington. On the $1 bill etc. True the white people in power will not let Black people write a new constitution. If you know a way let me see you show it.

Even though i support TRUMP, I think it is crazy for any public business to mix politics and business. whether Democratic, Republican or Independent.

Where do you think white people got the idea of the constitution? They didnt make it up. They got if from African societies. Theres a reason there is so much imagery of ancient Kemet in washington. On the $1 bill etc.
Oh yeah, I was wondering about that - all that came from yous peoples!
:laughing0301:

True the white people in power will not let Black people write a new constitution. If you know a way let me see you show it.

Where do you think white people got the idea of the constitution? They didnt make it up. They got if from African societies. Theres a reason there is so much imagery of ancient Kemet in washington. On the $1 bill etc.
Oh yeah, I was wondering about that - all that came from yous peoples!
:laughing0301:

True the white people in power will not let Black people write a new constitution. If you know a way let me see you show it.

You sound quite foolish if you believe white people are going to calmly give up their headstart in order to compete with Blacks. :lol:

" Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. "
-Frederick Douglass

If the mask had said all lives matter, the blacks would have burned the place down, so all's well that ends well....
Fuck, you really are dumb. You must think it is a god given fucking gift to be so fucking stupid. So fucking stupid it takes a fucking chainsaw to spin a simple wood top to keep your attention.

"A customer complained about a Whataburger employee’s BLM mask. Now she’s out of a job"

Why did it take a customer to complain? The manager should have said lose the mask or go home permanently

If the mask had said all lives matter, the blacks would have burned the place down, so all's well that ends well....
Fuck, you really are dumb. You must think it is a god given fucking gift to be so fucking stupid. So fucking stupid it takes a fucking chainsaw to spin a simple wood top to keep your attention.

"A customer complained about a Whataburger employee’s BLM mask. Now she’s out of a job"

lol... :itsok:

Are ethnic masks allowed? Irish Lives Matter, Italian Lives Matter, Polish Lives Matter, etc. Maybe even mixed ethnic group Lives Matter masks depending on the combination. Religious ones and maybe even town, city community lives matter.

Forum List

Back