A culture

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My lawyer asked me to prepare a small museum inside a backyard shed or something would be big enough.... to display sufficient implements of my culture, and how and why it is so much different from European culture.

To display to him, what fundamentally makes me, who I am.

I went to home depot last week, and I bought a 40 x 30 shed on my sister's land.....

I put in a garden, and I parked a wooden manual planter, a wooden cart with wooden wheels that holds plants in front of it, and some wooden wagon wheels, and a barbecue grill and a dog house, with a plastic Labrador retriever in front of it.

I Put up a wooden picnic table, and some plastic food decorations, like an apple pie, corn, cornbread, fries, and potato chips, and a steak, chicken, and pork, and various seafood, like crabs, mussels, flounder and cod, and catfish.

I put a John deere push mower, and ride on lawnmower there next to the shed, and parked my Ford F150 pickup truck next to it.

On the door I put an American flag and an Israeli flag, and a wreath, and a sign saying "Home sweet home".

I made a little living room out of one corner.... a big TV, a stereo, a Blu ray player, a dvd player, and a stereo and an X box inside a giant entertainment center, in the kitchen corner, I put up appliances.. I used Sears brands and Westinghouse and GE brands, and I put a Brita water filter on the tap.

On the window ledge, I put up a little garden, and an American flag.

In between the living room and the kitchen, I set up five long tables across the shed....

One table was like a wood shop to symbolize work... it also had a pair of work boots on it.

One table displayed the Revolutionary war, the war of 1812, the Civil War, the Spanish American war, World War 1, World War 2, the Cold War, The Civil Rights Movement and Women's suffrage.

One table displayed various parts of American history.

The other table displayed the Industrial revolution, and the birth of space age.

And the last table displayed my New York Yankees baseball collectors items, country music and rock cd's.

On my Bookshelf I had a Bible, various American history books, science books, math books, engineering books and business and accounting books and political science books and a Merriam Webster's Dictionary.

On the wall, I had a gun rack with replica rifles.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back