GOPgeoff

Rookie
Dec 20, 2015
Hello everyone , I have a few questions regarding steps I would need to take to one day become a US representative and Eventually Senator. I am curious what Degree is common and things I need to do. I am currently in High School and would love if any one could help. Thanks a lot.
Geoff

Edit - I posted before noticing that this was the Intro forum. This is strictly for introducing yourself to the site, so I'll move my comments to the Politics forum where you moved the question. That should be the approach for Politics, Current Events, or whatever the subject.

For the purpose of here, welcome to the site and many happy return-posts. :welcome:

Last edited:
Hello everyone , I have a few questions regarding steps I would need to take to one day become a US representative and Eventually Senator. I am curious what Degree is common and things I need to do. I am currently in High School and would love if any one could help. Thanks a lot.
Geoff
Join the military.

Geoff
Welcome, GOPgeoff. What everyone above said! Hope you'll venture here after homework is done, that you get a college degree that emphasizes kindness, communications, economics, mathematics, diplomacy, rapid reading, human sciences and health, developmental stages of man, athletics, community service, the influence of Christianity on republican democracies, and aesthetics.The rest is determination, elbow grease, cleanliness, organization and accepting wins and defeats gracefully and with panache! Best wishes for a stellar career. :thanks:

Forum List

Back