A couple in Canada have been fined for breaking Covid curfew rules after the woman was caught "walking" her husband on a leash

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fined $3000.

This is how our covert kakistocracy treats its citizens anyways. She probably just figured, "I treat my husband like a dog might as well get around the lockdown in the process" . He sounded quite willing to be walked like an animal.

A couple in Canada have been fined for breaking Covid curfew rules after the woman was caught "walking" her husband on a leash, according to local media.
The woman reportedly told police that she was just out "walking her dog" near their home in the city of Sherbrooke, in Quebec province.
On Saturday the province imposed a nightly curfew between 20:00 and 05:00.
Walking a dog close to home is one of the only acceptable reasons to be outside between those times.
The pair were spotted by police at around 21:00 on Saturday, just a short while after the new rules came into effect.
They reportedly told police that they were following the rule for pets. Isabelle Gendron, of the Sherbrooke Police Department, told the local newspaper La Tribune the couple "did not co-operate with the police at all".
They were each fined CA$1,546 ($1,212; £893).
Police across Quebec issued 750 tickets for violations during the first weekend of the curfew.

Last edited:
Fined $3000.

This is how our covert kakistocracy treats its citizens anyways. She probably just figured, "I treat my husband like a dog might as well get around the lockdown in the process" . He sounded quick willing to be walked like an animal.

A couple in Canada have been fined for breaking Covid curfew rules after the woman was caught "walking" her husband on a leash, according to local media.
The woman reportedly told police that she was just out "walking her dog" near their home in the city of Sherbrooke, in Quebec province.
Walking a dog close to home is one of the only acceptable reasons to be outside between those times.
The pair were spotted by police at around 21:00 on Saturday, just a short while after the new rules came into effect.
They reportedly told police that they were following the rule for pets. Isabelle Gendron, of the Sherbrooke Police Department, told the local newspaper La Tribune the couple "did not co-operate with the police at all".
Police across Quebec issued 750 tickets for violations during the first weekend of the curfew.
Tell me again how superior Canadians are and how it is so much better to live there.

Fined $3000.

This is how our covert kakistocracy treats its citizens anyways. She probably just figured, "I treat my husband like a dog might as well get around the lockdown in the process" . He sounded quick willing to be walked like an animal.

>>couple "did not co-operate with the police at all".<<

Maybe the husband dog raised his leg at the officer.

Fined $3000.

Tell me again how superior Canadians are and how it is so much better to live there.

We are superior at boasting about ourselves compared to others without even knowing the others we are comparing ourselves too.

Canada needs some tough, patriotic citizens, but they are nowhere to be found. We've been in steep decline for awhile and it's hurt our ability to get intel sharing from allies.

I just read another article of a families daughter ratting out their family who were at the Trump rally in Washington. We are raising a nation of sea going snitches and Good Little Germans and they are quite proud of these attributes of ratting out their own families. It's despicable, we are the East Germans of the West.

It's why when I yelled for help, they all point and me and say "well you must have deserved it". Just as our economy has deserved to be flatlined for the last 15 years?

The penalties should be for indoors more than outdoors since the virus is transmitted being airborne.

The CDC and WHO states:
Summary
  • The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is acknowledging COVID-19 can be spread through airborne transmission.
  • The World Health Organization has recognized airborne transmission as a possibility since July.
  • The CDC says larger respiratory droplets are more likely to spread COVID-19 than the small aerosols spread via airborne transmission.
  • Wearing a mask—especially indoors, when the space is poorly ventilated—is the best way to protect against airborne transmission.
Full rundown

What's really bad is someone in your family gets it before they realize it or they do not feel its symptoms (asymptomatic) and does not self-isolate. Everyone in the household would get it real quick. How many families practice distancing and mask wearing at home? Prolly a small percentage.

Fined $3000.

This is how our covert kakistocracy treats its citizens anyways. She probably just figured, "I treat my husband like a dog might as well get around the lockdown in the process" . He sounded quite willing to be walked like an animal.

Fines for Covid are a big money maker and a BIG CONTROL for the governments allowed to get away with this nonsense-------how does being outside at 9 pm cause covid?

I heard that you could be outside during curfew to walk your dog. Sounds like this couple has a sense of humor. That too, is not allowed in this Great Reset.

Fined $3000.

In terminally Woking Dead Canada -- all he has to do to avoid the rap is STATE that he identifies as a dog. Or better yet claim he's indigenous and that the dog is his "spirit animal".

New Topics

Forum List

Back