A Conversation with Diana Buttu

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtusz-3I5A&feature=related]A Conversation with Dubai Initiative Research Fellow Diana Buttu - YouTube[/ame]

Let me guess: The occupation, the occupation, the occupation. Yawn.

The Palestinians say that international law should govern any peace agreement.

Israel says they do not give a rat's behind about law.

The Fakestinians are the biggest terrorists in the world and aren't even signatories to the Geneva Conventions, yet, they want to be protected by international law? Too funny. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEOqn0a5bI]Mid-East Propaganda - YouTube[/ame]

Why haven't Fakestinians ever named a country for themselves, since "Palestine" was invented by the British to denote Israel during the British Mandate?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5jcOQXUr4]Diana Buttu on President Obama's Speech on Middle East & North Africa. - YouTube[/ame]

Why haven't Fakestinians named a country after themselves since "Palestine" was invented by the British to denote Israel during the British Mandate?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Why haven't Fakestinians named a country after themselves since "Palestine" was invented by the British to denote Israel during the British Mandate?

They are trying just that at the UN, you should really pick up a newspaper or subscribe to CNN... You'd look less ignorant.

What is the name of the Palestinian country, numbnuts?

They are trying just that at the UN, you should really pick up a newspaper or subscribe to CNN... You'd look less ignorant.

What is the name of the Palestinian country, numbnuts?

There is no name right now because their bid for independence isn't finalized, and those freedom loving Americans want to veto the bid anyways. But I believe that they want to call it "Palestine" eventually. Seriously, read a newspaper.

Tell us the name of the Palestiniains' country, numbnuts. You know, you watch CNN :clap2:

There is no name right now because their bid for independence isn't finalized, and those freedom loving Americans want to veto the bid anyways. But I believe that they want to call it "Palestine" eventually. Seriously, read a newspaper.

Tell us the name of the Palestiniains' country, numbnuts. You know, you watch CNN :eusa_liar:

Did you read my post? The answer is in it. Good luck.

Numbnuts, tell us the name of the Palestinians' country. After all, you watch CNN, numbnuts. :clap2:

Did you read my post? The answer is in it. Good luck.

Numbnuts, tell us the name of the Palestinians' country. After all, you watch CNN, numbnuts. :clap2:

Boy are you ever mentally impaired. So here goes, see if you can get it this time: they want to call it "Palestine" eventually

Numbnuts, dint I already state that "Palestine" was created by the British to denote Israel during the British Mandate?

So, numbnuts, when will the Palestiniains name a country after themselves? :lol:

Boy are you ever mentally impaired. So here goes, see if you can get it this time: they want to call it "Palestine" eventually

Numbnuts, dint I already state that "Palestine" was created by the British to denote Israel during the British Mandate?

So, numbnuts, when will the Palestiniains name a country after themselves?

Seriously man, read a newspaper, they just went to the UN a couple of weeks ago and made an application to become a country.

Numbnuts, Palestine is an English word invented by the British to call Israel. Why don't the Palestininans name a country for themselves in Palestinian, numbnuts?

Seriously man, read a newspaper, they just went to the UN a couple of weeks ago and made an application to become a country.

Numbnuts, Palestine is an English word invented by the British to call Israel. Why don't the Palestininans name a country for themselves in Palestinian, numbnuts?

They can call it whatever they want, it's up to them. Why do you care what they call it anyways?

Numbnuts, why will Palestinians call their country by an English word that has Hebrew roots? Are the Palestinians British Jews, numbnuts? :lol:

Too funny. Lets see, the palestinians invade Israel then want international law to dictate "peace talks". LOL.

Why haven't Palestinians named a country after themselves since Palestine is an English word invented by the British to denote Israel under the British Mandate? :lol:

And, since the letter "p" doesn't exist in Arabic, why do Palestinians, who are Arab, call themselves by a word that begins with a letter that isn't even in their own alphabet? :lol:

Forum List

Back