A complete list of Joseph Biden's accomplishments...

Accomplishments while a United States Senator:

Accomplishments while Vice-President:

B Hussein O gave Biden one simple task to complete during his 2 terms. To find a cure for cancer.

Complete and abject failure.
Biden isn't a doctor so that's not really a fair assignment to give him to cure cancer.

Now, if he was given the job of shoveling shit out of a stable, he might have gotten that accomplished.

Obama said he will have Joe clean up DC corruption and waste..... :laughing0301: if Obama put Joe in charge of getting rid of guns everyone would be driving tanks and carrying 30 calibers around.....:SMILEW~130: Joe has been a failure his whole career....

I'm trying to figure out how a man who has accomplished nothing has become the nominee for President of a major political party.

But, I guess Obama set the example.

Accomplishments while a United States Senator:

Accomplishments while Vice-President:

B Hussein O gave Biden one simple task to complete during his 2 terms. To find a cure for cancer.

Complete and abject failure.

Trump asked Kushner to bring peace to the Middle East.

He got paid $30MILLION to do it and still screwed it up.

Oh way. Jared screws up everything so no wonder the bribe didn't work.

Certainly don't envy him cleaning up the mess MAGAt has made. In truth, no president would be able to to. I will take a lot longer than 8 years.

He is currently in the same state as Schrodinger's cat - both alive, and yet we all know, dead.

I'm trying to figure out how a man who has accomplished nothing has become the nominee for President of a major political party.

But, I guess Obama set the example.

Difference between Biden and Sanders is Biden had eight important years for accomplishing nothing, so he's more experienced and best suited to replace Trump.

Forum List

Back