A Complete Disaster..

Guy at the Bank TODAY Told Housing Market is Grinding to a HALT

We must be careful not to do what the democrats do.

Recession is two consecutive quarters (or more) of declining GDP. Despite the trainwreck that is the Biden economy, we are not yet in a recession.

We must be careful not to do what the democrats do.

Recession is two consecutive quarters (or more) of declining GDP. Despite the trainwreck that is the Biden economy, we are not yet in a recession.
I really don't Care what the 'Experts' Think...
a Recession is Just a Term THEY Like to get All Hot and Bothered by..
It IS a Horrible Economic SITUATION..
Right NOW. I am spending Less and Less on things I don't NEED.
so are Many others..

I really don't Care what the 'Experts' Think...
a Recession is Just a Term THEY Like to get All Hot and Bothered by..
It IS a Horrible Economic SITUATION..
Right NOW. I am spending Less and Less on things I don't NEED.
so are Many others..

The economy is a trainwreck. It's going to lead to a recession, probably on the 2008 level. I'm just saying that we need to stick to the facts and not be like the democrats,

The economy is a trainwreck. It's going to lead to a recession, probably on the 2008 level. I'm just saying that we need to stick to the facts and not be like the democrats,
Inflation: High prices.
Result.
Recession: Low prices.

Marxists fully agree with the apologists of market capitalism that the source of bourgeois society is a pit with crocodiles eating each other in pursuit of profit. Marxists disagree on the final point - marketeers believe that the "invisible hand of the market" brings up noble girls from crocodiles.
Communists are convinced that capitalism brings up even more bloodthirsty and insatiable crocodiles, only today they also have nuclear weapons

Marxists fully agree with the apologists of market capitalism that the source of bourgeois society is a pit with crocodiles eating each other in pursuit of profit. Marxists disagree on the final point - marketeers believe that the "invisible hand of the market" brings up noble girls from crocodiles.
Communists are convinced that capitalism brings up even more bloodthirsty and insatiable crocodiles, only today they also have nuclear weapons
You truly are an idiot.

You know as little about Marx as you do about economics.

Forum List

Back