A Complete Disaster..

As long as Trump is sitting his fat ass in Mar a Lago, why worry?

Of course, I have disposable income and very little debt, because I invest well, and live below my means, so a recession is something that I'm prepared for.

Without watching your juvenile video, is he asking for Biden to resign?

He will be remembered as the absolute worst President in this history of this country. He makes Richard Nixon look like George Washington. Everything he has touched has turned to shit.

The American Rescue Plan is a pair of concrete shoes placed upon the feet of the American people.

He needs to go.

Soon...

He will be remembered as the absolute worst President in this history of this country. He makes Richard Nixon look like George Washington. Everything he has touched has turned to shit for the American people.

He needs to go.

Soon...
He's not worse than the last two Republican Presidents. The economy sucks badly right now, but he has neither tried to overthrow democracy or lied us into a disastrous war.

He will be remembered as the absolute worst President in this history of this country. He makes Richard Nixon look like George Washington. Everything he has touched has turned to shit.

The American Rescue Plan is a pair of concrete shoes placed upon the feet of the American people.

He needs to go.

Soon...
YEP....

Of course, I have disposable income and very little debt, because I invest well, and live below my means, so a recession is something that I'm prepared for.

I mean, there has never been a leftist troll on the interwebz who wasn't FABULOUSLY WEALTHY. Just ask them. But you need the rich to pay their fair share - because you love da po...

How many voters are there out there like you I wonder?
My guess is not very many

LOL.

Turn Off Faux.

It's not really News Anyway.
I do turn off Fox news.

In fact, I refuse to believe we really have $5 a gallon gas like Fox news says we are paying

I told the guy at the gas station that the other day. I told him I was only paying $3 a gallon cuz you smear that Fox news propaganda on your sign outside that it was really $5 a gallon gas.

Then he got all huffy and puffy with me and called the police.

I just smiled and said, you mean the racist pigs that need defunded?

5 a gallon gas like Fox news says
What is the reason that we have that 5 dollar a gallon gas. Who cut production and when was it cut and why? Didn't Trump demand that SA and OPEC+ drastically cut production or possibly lose military support. Didn't they continue with the cuts even after the demand rose when the world's economies began to wake up? What does Faux say about it?

Forum List

Back