Zone1 A common sense suggestion

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
You should edit "What's New" to read "Active Topics'' and edit "Active Topics'' to read "What;s New"

If you click on "Active Topics'' as it stands now, it's always all new topical content.

Hardly anything under what currently reads "What's New'' is actually new.

But it's just whatevs...

You should edit "What's New" to read "Active Topics'' and edit "Active Topics'' to read "What;s New"

If you click on "Active Topics'' as it stands now, it's always all new topical content.

Hardly anything under what currently reads "What's New'' is actually new.

But it's just whatevs...

I just pulled him off ignore and checked.....basquebromance has 16 threads on the active topics page. WTF?

That said only five show-up on the What's New page so I say leave well enough alone.

Maybe it would work if his threads were confined to his very own sub-forum. ;)

I just pulled him off ignore and checked.....basquebromance has 16 threads on the active topics page. WTF?

That said only five show-up on the What's New page so I say leave well enough alone.

Maybe it would work if his threads were confined to his very own sub-forum. ;)

Well it was worth a shot anyway.

I forgot about him, he's been on my ig for over a year now.

Though it might actually highlight the extent of just how thorough and dedicated he is in hijacking the board. If the tabs were labeled in a common sense way you'd have a full visual of just how bad he is and they can't invoke willful blindness to it any longer.

But, yeah. It was just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Also, given the trend, perhaps rename the ''Conspiracy Theories'' section to "Pattern Recognition?"

I'm just throwing out ideas here. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back