A Commentary By Patrick J. Buchanan: Is Biden Really the Lincoln of Our Time?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't think Buchanan loves Biden, that's just me

Sure, every time I think of Biden I think of Lincoln

1626714721728.png

Biden is full of shit and his existential babble is absurd and hyperbolic.

If Biden is Lincoln then let's see John Wilkes Booth step up.

Biden is an appointed puppet handed the party nomination at the expense of all others who I really can't feel sorry for because they just meekly stepped aside for long time party hack, Joe Biden.

Then Zuckerberg and Dominion took over from there, and here we are, stuck with this asinine liar
talking about an end to democracy....which is horse shit!

No one listens or cares what he says. Because it's so absurd.

Mr. Biden is more than Mr. Lincoln.

Mr. Lincoln said (before he was elected) that the two major ethnicities would each be happier if they lived separate lives. (He suggested that one ethnicity might think about relocating to the Caribbean islands,)

Mr. Biden says that he intends to be the "most progressive President in American history." Translation: He is really, really, really going to do everything possible for one certain minority group.

And he is keeping his promise.

All laughing aside, this deserves some actual consideration since it has been suggested

So first, we have Lincoln

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, “GETTYSBURG ADDRESS” (19 NOVEMBER 1863)​

[1] Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
[2] Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
[3] But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate-we can not consecrate-we can not hallow-this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion-that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Textual Authentication Information

Next we have Joe

1626717379463.png

• Banned
A political adviser told Lincoln: "you'll die if you become president"

Lincoln bellowed in response: "if i don't become president, EVERYBODY dies!"

• Banned
I'm a historian...i view everything with a historical lens, much like Newt Gingrich and Buchanan too

i don't think Buchanan loves Biden, that's just me

Biden is a nobody of our time.

He's a Manchurian candidate.

Whoever is really in charge ..... is the HITLER of our time.

All laughing aside, this deserves some actual consideration since it has been suggested

So first, we have Lincoln

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, “GETTYSBURG ADDRESS” (19 NOVEMBER 1863)​

[1] Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
[2] Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
[3] But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate-we can not consecrate-we can not hallow-this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion-that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Textual Authentication Information

Next we have Joe

View attachment 514575
We cannot discuss the sexual orientation of our political enemies here.

Traveling to Philadelphia Tuesday, President Joe Biden laid out in apocalyptic terms the gravity of the "threat" to American democracy from Republican efforts to reform and rewrite state election laws.
And yet the Democrats JUST DID THAT VERY THING. They spent ten months prior to the 2020 election going around and very quietly getting election laws changed all around the country to permit virtually unbounded voting!

I never thought in my entire career I'd ever have to say it. But I swore an oath to you, to God -- to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. And that's an oath that forms a sacred trust to defend America against all threats both foreign and domestic.
Gee, that sounds almost word for word exactly the reasons that Trump gave for contesting how the election was handled, and the democrats called him a dictator and an insurrectionist for it. And he had far greater cause to think so and did it first. Now Joe would have us think that the GOP going around and getting court approval to update voting laws is somehow a danger to our democracy!

Buchanan is right about Biden's absurd claims about GOP voting reforms. His attacks are sheer demagoguery and propaganda. The GOP election reforms mirror laws that have been on the books in many other nations for years.

Forum List

Back