A collection of reasons for refusing the “Vaccine”

How about "My body, my choice"?

31 reasons not to take the “vaccine”​

"1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything...."

31 reasons not to take the “vaccine”
I am not over 75, i am not a sick, weak pajama boy, why should i take a vaccine that might compromise my immune system?

Fought against the Nazi's, Japs, and Communists...................................Cant fight against a bug let loose by China....
american-manhood.jpg

If they can "force" you to take a vaccine against an imaginary fictitious pandemic, they can force you to do ANYTHING.

Which appears to be the actual goal. Has nothing to do with saving lives apparently.

No one died of the seasonal flu in the last year. Diabetes and heart disease deaths down by 90%. You'd think covid19 is a miracle CURE

Why refuse a vaccine...

Because you want to ensure that COVID remains a threat and that masks become a permanent fixture in our society

I got the vaccine because my wife has a autoimmune problem and would be at significant risk if she gets something like the Covid. If it wasn't for that I never would have got it.

I sure as hell don't wear that stupid mask.

Over 200 million vaccines given and COVID infections and deaths dropping dramatically.

Gee ... imagine that. I guess we will see cancer, heart disease, and influenza deaths go back to their pre-COVID levels.

I am not over 75, i am not a sick, weak pajama boy, why should i take a vaccine that might compromise my immune system?
Because it can save your life

Save it from what? I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, auctions, gun shows, and crowded stores, both last year and this year. I never wore a mask, as were many of the people I came in contact with. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, had face to face conversations with people I didn't even know, and didn't die. I did catch the virus late last Summer, but it was like a three-day cold.

You're being played the fool.

Save it from what? I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, auctions, gun shows, and crowded stores, both last year and this year. I never wore a mask, as were many of the people I came in contact with. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, had face to face conversations with people I didn't even know, and didn't die. I did catch the virus late last Summer, but it was like a three-day cold.

It does seem strange that medical personnel, firefighters, and police aren't contracting the most deadly and infectious plague in human history any higher than the general population who were locked in their homes and forbidden to go to work.

I know a guy....

My sister in law died of COVID in January
My brother and his wife caught COVID in March and both were hospitalized. They both still need oxygen.

Get your fucking shot
Lets put an end to this thing

Forum List

Back