A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

This Wayfair idiocy came straight from one of their prominent proponents and comes exactly from their playbook.
I notice the article did not name the “prominent proponent”

nor do I see how one faceless person can have so much influence over so many as you claim

as the story points out the reaction to Wayfair is worldwide

so that means Qanon is an international movement?

thats difficult to do with no organization or structure of any sort

I think your primary objection to these people is that they tend to support trump

the fact that they brand hollywood as a bunch of perverts is just a side issue

The prominent proponent is called @99freemind

The movement lives online by social media which is global.

It's a community of nutters, not an organization.

My primary objection is that they're disconnected from reality.

Ok

a faceless nobody representing only himself

big deal
Is that the best you can do? This is a virus. One person puts it out and it spreads and grows because QAnon supports are bonkers.

And the president is encouraging it.

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?
I take it ANY source that 'leftists say they are about' is fake news.

Why are the only links about Qanon leftists saying what Qanon is?

I know you're stupid and all, but it's a pretty simple question
I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.
Well, let's be honest, MOST PEOPLE don't have a clue on what, or who QAnon is. So let's be perfectly clear on that.

I love it when people preface their lies by saying let’s be honest. Any idiot knows QAnon are a bunch of COVID denying idiots. But being a Trump supporter I guess you have to deny everything. Good luck with that.

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?

I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.
Well, let's be honest, MOST PEOPLE don't have a clue on what, or who QAnon is. So let's be perfectly clear on that.

I love it when people preface their lies by saying let’s be honest. Any idiot knows QAnon are a bunch of COVID denying idiots. But being a Trump supporter I guess you have to deny everything. Good luck with that.

All he said is most people don't know what they are. Why the insults? Questioning fake news is hateful? I say it's the other way around with how hateful fake news is.

And how do you know that? All we have is fake news's word for it. I haven't seen anything in Google other than what Democrats and Democrat fake news say they are.

A critical mind at this point would simply want another source or to hear them speak for themselves. How many times can fake news lie to you before you start to question everything they say?

What is Qanon all about?

All he said is most people don't know what they are. Why the insults? Questioning fake news is hateful? I say it's the other way around with how hateful fake news is.

And how do you know that? All we have is fake news's word for it. I haven't seen anything in Google other than what Democrats and Democrat fake news say they are.

A critical mind at this point would simply want another source or to hear them speak for themselves. How many times can fake news lie to you before you start to question everything they say?

Denying QAnon is just like denying Antifa. We have over 230k dead people from COVID and the callousness certain Trump supporters to understate that fact because it’s inconvenient to Trump is sickening. You see these nutbags preaching exactly what QAnon freaks preach on a daily basis. If you say you don’t know anything about QAnon either you are Uniformed or you’re lying. That guy I quoted is a liar. Trump lied to everyone’s face and he applauded him for it. QAnon and Trump are linked together. Both use each other to spread misinformation.

What is Qanon all about?

Truth once again bites you in the ass, I stand behind my prior post. I do because it's the truth, most people don't know what QAnon is.
Unlike your ilk, ANTIFA, with the riots and all the press they received. So go pound sand, rocky.

What is Qanon all about?

Denying QAnon is just like denying Antifa. We have over 230k dead people from COVID and the callousness certain Trump supporters to understate that fact because it’s inconvenient to Trump is sickening. You see these nutbags preaching exactly what QAnon freaks preach on a daily basis. If you say you don’t know anything about QAnon either you are Uniformed or you’re lying. That guy I quoted is a liar. Trump lied to everyone’s face and he applauded him for it. QAnon and Trump are linked together. Both use each other to spread misinformation.

You're still not addressing the point. HOW DO YOU KNOW what Qanon is?

What is your source?

I am not arguing anything about Qanon other than all I have heard is hate leftist news's opinion of them and I don't trust them. Note that doesn't mean they are wrong, I DO NOT KNOW.

So focus. What is your source? I'd love to read it if you have something reliable. If what you are saying is true, I'll be glad to support you

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

I am not arguing anything about Qanon other than all I have heard is hate leftist news's opinion of them and I don't trust them. Note that doesn't mean they are wrong, I DO NOT KNOW.

So focus. What is your source? I'd love to read it if you have something reliable. If what you are saying is true, I'll be glad to support you
Seems QAnon is more of a conspiracy movement rather than a structured organization...a 'gathering place' for conspiracy nuts. Don't know if you would accept Wikipedia as a 'non-fake news' source but here it is..QAnon - Wikipedia

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

Seems QAnon is more of a conspiracy movement rather than a structured organization...a 'gathering place' for conspiracy nuts. Don't know if you would accept Wikipedia as a 'non-fake news' source but here it is..QAnon - Wikipedia

I'm not dissing wikipedia in general. It's a good site for general information.

The problem in this case is that it's circular. They only have public information which is as we all know only coming from fake news right now, so I don't see any reason to believe they are doing anything but repeating what fake news says Qanon is.

Isn't it odd that Google won't show what any source that says what Qanon is from anyone outside fake news? They don't even allow us to read what Qanon itself says they are

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

QAnon is a COVID denier group. You have to be stupid or playing stupid. Either way I don’t give any fucks.

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

QAnon is a COVID denier group. You have to be stupid or playing stupid. Either way I don’t give any fucks.

And you know that how? Do you have any source for that other than fake news?

How long have you had this delusion you can trust fake news even though they lie and lie and lie?

And seriously, I'm either stupid or playing stupid because I don't trust fake news? That's totally fucked up, dude

So now we aren’t supposed to talk about QAnon because it makes you look bad?
I dont think it hurts QANON as much as you were hoping it would

what the media wants is to make any group the media disapproves so toxic that no one will go near it.

very much the way the communist dictators in china fear and attack Falun Gong
What is QAnon's core belief about Democrats?

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

Are you sure they aren't a figment of your fevered imagination? Do they break people's teeth out, burn their businesses down, shoot them and throw Molotov cocktails at them, like the Left's Antifa/BLM do?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What is Qanon all about?

What is your source?

Are you sure they aren't a figment of your fevered imagination? Do they break people's teeth out, burn their businesses down, shoot them and throw Molotov cocktails at them, like the Left's Antifa/BLM do?
'like the Left's Antifa/BLM do?'...on that point...AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals

What is QAnon's core belief about Democrats?
If you mean the ruling elite I suspect Qanon sees them as pirates, perverts and pimps

most of the democrat base such as the libs posting here are mostly just stubborn and misinformed
While it could easily be that this QAnon is nothing more than a figment of their guilty consciences, it does seem to have them pegged.

FUNNY HOW ALL THESE TALKING HEADS WHO LECTURE US ON MORALS AND DECENCY SEEM TO HAVE SLEAZY BACKSTORIES: Who is Casey Greenfield and when did she have a child with Jeffrey Toobin?
Casey Greenfield is an American attorney and Yale Law School graduate who started her own firm, Casey Greenfield PC, in 2015.
The 46-year-old describes herself as a “matrimonial and family lawyer” on her personal Twitter account.
Marriage Lawyer
Greenfield made headlines in 2009 after reports claimed she was pregnant – and Toobin, a legal analyst for CNN, was the baby daddy.
Their alleged affair began when the young lawyer hooked up with married Toobin, now 60, when she was in her 20s.
Marriage Lawyer
But Toobin was still married to his college sweetheart Amy McIntosh, whom he wed in 1986 and had two children with.
“Jeff and Casey saw each other off and on over the years,” one source told the newspaper.
The Marriage Lawyer was married, too.
“She was married to someone else for two years. After her divorce, she started seeing Jeff again. He said he was going to leave his wife for her. But, by then, Casey had begun to distrust him. She suspected he had several other mistresses.” . . .
HAHAHA! The guy cheating with you, is also cheating on you, and the Marriage lawyer becomes "distrustful"?
When Greenfield became pregnant with his child in 2008, Toobin allegedly offered her “money if she’d have an abortion,” the Daily News reported.
Gave the Marriage Lawyer money to get rid of the baby.
He allegedly offered to pay for her to have another child later on through a sperm donor, according to the Daily News.
“When Casey wouldn’t have an abortion, Jeff told her she was going to regret it, that she shouldn’t expect any help from him,” claimed another source.
Decency.

I dont know what Q is for sure---I think it is a collection of people who don't necessarily have the same exact views so depending on what sect you research or talk with, you get a slightly different overall view point. I think they are bit off------but that isn't a crime nor even evil. I get bored with people quickly so I like unique people who mean no harm

This said, I got several issues with the hit piece done here.

SAVE THE CHILDREN is a common phrase---I doubt Q stole it. I think regardless of the SAVE the CHILREN existing or not--that this would still be Q's big chant----they want to be thought of as trying to save children so SAVE THE CHILDREN is their saying.

I find it weird that anyone would be spending so much effort to attack this group who really hold no power or influence. I think the natural inclination is to ignore nutty people which this piece implies they are............but this piece isn't ignoring them which is strange.

Third-------you gotta keep in mind that communists/socialists/cults practice 1940-1970's basic brainwashing control techniques pushed any number of communist/socialist psychological quacks from that time. Basically they found eroding ones morals backbone would mean that you owned that person. And this is done by 3 unique ways that also are used to test how successful the take over has been-------
1) Drug use---makes the intended victim more easily manipulated and since drug use is taboo it also shows that the person can be corrupted
2) Religion--and I say this as an atheist----but everybody needs something to believe in whether its a god or something else. Humans need to feel connected (most humans) and they need a moral outline to follow and religions provide this outline rightly or wrongly for most people. So when communists/globalists/crazy democrats are trying to weaken a core belief that provides this life moral outline and connection, they are doing so to replace it with their core moral outline and connection which is their political belief or weird cult like cause.
3) SEX-----if they can corrupt your SEX taboos---they own your azz. In the 60's and 70's, the cult would dictate who you had sex with---married couples would be order to have sex with people outside of their marriage. Straight people would be ordered to have homosexual sex......women/sometimes men would be order to have sex with the religious leader which wasn't just about sexual gradification for the leader but to establish dominance. Having sex with a members wife would give the leader dominance not just over the woman but her husband as well. Sex with other members would also be used as rewards thusly a control other members besides just the females and males order to have sex. Sex also can be used as black mail and extortion---creating further control on the other members or outside supporters like politicians hiding in the closet.

These taboos have been eroded ever since so they aren't so taboo. So now the envelop has to be pushed further---and child sex seems to be intertwined with our political class. I don't think that is a coincidence that you have pedophile pimp Epstein mixed in with the worlds leaders especially among the dems and that so many of our politicans are being found to be sexual perverts. Think this is how the political elites know they own our politicians. Don't think Qanon is that far off with their assumption a whole horde of pols being pedos. Biden and his son both are.........clinton would screw anything in a skirt so we all know why he was riding in Epstein pedo plane------Podesta fits the typical description in his mannerism of a pedo (yes there is a typical looking pedo--Weinstein and so many others.
Does this statement mean that you believe that the qAnon people are nutty?

Forum List

Back