A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

First of all, that's an ONLINE POLL which means it is worthless.

Second of all, from your worthless "poll":

The survey, which interviewed 1,583 registered voters from Oct. 16 to 18, shows that most of the registered voters (55 percent) say they’ve never heard of QAnon, including 44 percent of Trump supporters. And 59 percent of voters who have heard of QAnon describe it as “an extremist conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.” (The survey has a margin of error of about 4 percent.)

One thing we have in common is that neither of us knows anything at all about Qanon. I have Googled to find out what they stand for, and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.

The difference between is is that I care and you only wanted talking points.

Think ...
Your masters have told you what to think, programmed you to hate "leftists", no matter what.

source.gif

Aren't you tired of it?
Well Hell, you are hard to like ... leftys

What is Qanon all about?

It's more discordian trickery, played by the masters of discord, as are all conspiracy theories that matter, the Illuminati! They have no motive other that to sow discord in order to subliminally control your minds.

Muh-hah-hah.

What is Qanon all about?

It's more discordian trickery, played by the masters of discord, as are all conspiracy theories that matter, the Illuminati! They have no motive other that to sow discord in order to subliminally control your minds.

Muh-hah-hah.

Another leftist telling me what they are isn't what I asked for. I asked for a link to someone who is NOT a lying leftist. Do you have that?

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.
what messenger? the scum demonrat ? you fuckers would say anything anti TRUMP. thats all they taught you...thats all you are allowed to do...not in 1 post have i read anything out of the retarded scum bags of the demonrat party, anything that their leaders havent said. the biased bullshit fake news shit that you are allowed to watch. how sad you dumb basterds really are.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
As expected, hyperpartisan, kooky, fact-free, Trump-supporting conspiracy theories. AKA, lies.

Something many of us here have witnessed.

Read more...

He found himself masturbating on a Zoom meeting
Maybe you enjoyed that as much as his coworkers did.

What is Qanon all about?

Muh-hah-hah.

Another leftist telling me what they are isn't what I asked for. I asked for a link to someone who is NOT a lying leftist. Do you have that?

See their strategy of sowing discord is working to perfection, as it always does. It's like watching living art!

You just don't know their secret signature.

Seeing as how CNN just did a report on QANON, hard to make a case they why it removed from public discussion.
the lib news media is happy to talk ABOUT QANON since it is a total smear job

As expected, hyperpartisan, kooky, fact-free, Trump-supporting conspiracy theories. AKA, lies.

Read more...

What is QAnon's core belief?

Nobody knows, but it has MarcATL hiding under his bed sucking his binky.

According the Fake News Townhall Moderator, it's that the Democrats have a Satanic Pedophile cult operating in within the Federal Government.

Do they think Jeffery Epstein hung himself?

Read more...

What is QAnon's core belief?

conspiracy to alter world events

I'd never heard of them until the Debate moderator said this, but, I have been in shock over how many molesters and predators operate within the Democrat Party, and the Jeffrey Epstein story is beyond belief. I hate conspiracy theories, but, we have to admit it has some explanatory power that explains some data that no one has been able to explain.

What other theories are there that explains the data better?

Forum List

Back