A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

One thing we have in common is that neither of us knows anything at all about Qanon. I have Googled to find out what they stand for, and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.

The difference between is is that I care and you only wanted talking points.

Think ...
Your masters have told you what to think, programmed you to hate "leftists", no matter what.

source.gif

Aren't you tired of it?

What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?
No fake news.

I'd like to get your commentary on what you witnessed these qAnon people doing and saying in the video of the OP.

One thing we have in common is that neither of us knows anything at all about Qanon. I have Googled to find out what they stand for, and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.

The difference between is is that I care and you only wanted talking points.

Think ...
Your masters have told you what to think, programmed you to hate "leftists", no matter what.

source.gif

Aren't you tired of it?

MarcATL: No I'm not, kaz are. What you said, kaz, you are, I"m not, you are, you are.

You cannot remove the playground from the leftist. Your ideology is based on eight year old logic, so why wouldn't everything you say be?

Think ...

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?
I take it ANY source that 'leftists say they are about' is fake news.

As far as I can see, the only people who give a rip about this outfit are far-left nutbags like the OP.
I'm curious as to your commentary on the video posted in the OP depicting these qAnon people.

I think “Deep State” are the magic words that send liberals into orbit.

and they want Qanon to be removed from the public discussion

this CCP style censorship
Seeing as how CNN just did a report on QANON, hard to make a case they why it removed from public discussion.

I want more of it.

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

What is Qanon all about?

Why are the only links about Qanon leftists saying what Qanon is?

I know you're stupid and all, but it's a pretty simple question

What is Qanon all about?

I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.

I asked for credible news sources, not leftist liars from fake news showing selected videos of people they claim are Qanon
So, I should probably stick w/credible video from 'Project Veritas' to get you to trust it, right?

I don't believe for one minute tramp doesn't know who Qanon is, he just wants their votes.

As far as I can see, the only people who give a rip about this outfit are far-left nutbags like the OP.

True dat, I've never seen anyone post about them but leftists. And as we all know, they lie
The left is suddenly scrambling their media fighters against Q and the Anonymous researchers because Q bombs are dropping way too close for comfort.

They knew about Hunter's laptop.

What is Qanon all about?

I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.

LOL, parroting back to me what I said to you. Good reply to me calling you stupid, LOL.

Leftists are liars, you lie all the time about everything. All I'm saying is I would like to hear from them or someone not a leftist what they stand for. Since you're the ones who are framing them, any critical mind would assume you're lying about them like you lie about everything else.

You idiots make Trump look like a Vulcan

Forum List

Back