A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

As expected, hyperpartisan, kooki, fact-free, Trump-supporting conspiracy theories. AKA, lies.

Something many of us here have witnessed.

Read more...

One thing we have in common is that neither of us knows anything at all about Qanon. I have Googled to find out what they stand for, and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.

The difference between is is that I care and you only wanted talking points.

Think ...

and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.
Thats the usual procedure for the left

they have been told what to think but have no idea why they are supposed to think it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
02E84E24-CD41-41EB-9701-17C3B8A51355.jpeg

and can only get leftists who have a long, proven track record of misrepresentation and lies telling me what they think.
Thats the usual procedure for the left

they have been told what to think but have no idea why they are supposed to think it

Yep. Democrats don't care why they are supposed to think it. MarcATL and the gang just go get their instructions and carry them out. They don't ... think ...

Or want to

Qanon is just another leftist scare tactic to get votes like the tea party. What else are the going to do to get votes, tell the truth?

As far as I can see, the only people who give a rip about this outfit are far-left nutbags like the OP.

True dat, I've never seen anyone post about them but leftists. And as we all know, they lie
I had never even heard of them until the libnut snowflakes on this board started pissing their depends over the fact they exist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

Imagine that... CNN "investigating" yet another obscure small organization and making an insinuation that they are mainstream or accepted.
YET - they don't consider for a second to "investigate" two organizations with mass support even within high offices in our government. But those organizations support the same side as they do... so... no surprises here.

As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.

What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?

New Topics

Forum List

Back