A Climate Hero.

haveatit

May 21, 2022
Surprise surprise. Never heard about this one on the news. In a protest against human caused global warming, Wynn Bruce set himself on fire on the steps of the Supreme Court. He later died from his injuries at the hospital. I remember seeing something once about a Buddhist monk in Vietnam who set himsef on fire to protest the Vietnam war. That apparently made the news. But Wynn Bruce, who also happened to be a Buddhist, nothing. From what I see, there are many around here who think human caused global warming is a hoax. Are you as sure as Wynn Bruce was convinced that it is a reality?

Wynn Bruce, Climate Hero - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Surprise surprise. Never heard about this one on the news. In a protest against human caused global warming, Wynn Bruce set himself on fire on the steps of the Supreme Court. He later died from his injuries at the hospital. I remember seeing something once about a Buddhist monk in Vietnam who set himsef on fire to protest the Vietnam war. That apparently made the news. But Wynn Bruce, who also happened to be a Buddhist, nothing. From what I see, there are many around here who think human caused global warming is a hoax. Are you as sure as Wynn Bruce was convinced that it is a reality?

He is hero by removing himself from the gene pool and no longer exhaling 30,000 ppm/breath of CO2.

There is no validated evidence that humans are driving the warming trend.

I read about him on watts

Died for a lie...good riddance to a moron

I am completely convinced that AGW is a reality but that doesn't mean I'm going to do what he did. What did he accomplish besides killing himself in a horrific fashion? It was just another pointless suicide.

I am completely convinced that AGW is a reality but that doesn't mean I'm going to do what he did. What did he accomplish besides killing himself in a horrific fashion? It was just another pointless suicide.
You don't even have solar on your house. :rolleyes:

Cognitive dissonance is gay.

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts you've gotten your 4th jab and have the Nike's laced up to sprint out for #5!!

A ruse could be standing on your nose like a hummingbird and you wouldn't notice :coffee:

The hopelessly duped will be in their box at their own wake wearing a mask!:rock::rock::rock:

Ye

Yes, quite convinced.

He was mentally ill. Not a hero, though other mentally ill people will no doubt call him such.

He is hero by removing himself from the gene pool and no longer exhaling 30,000 ppm/breath of CO2.

Look at the kamikaze's who killed themselves for their emperor. Was their cause just? Or look at of all the muslim jihadists who blew themselves up in order to kill others. Was their cause just? He may not have been right in doing so, but at least Wynn Bruce killed himself over a noble cause.

Look at the kamikaze's who killed themselves for their emperor. Was their cause just? Or look at of all the muslim jihadists who blew themselves up in order to kill others. Was their cause just? He may not have been right in doing so, but at least Wynn Bruce killed himself over a noble cause.

Noble? Why? He was lied to, and wasn't smart enough to figure out that he had been lied to.

He is a suicide. Not for any valid reason. He was delusional. It’s not heroism. It’s mental illness.

The wars against the indians aside, no U.S. soldier who died since the American Revolution died for a valid reason. And if you don't KNOW that human caused global warming is a reality by now, you are delusional. You are mentally ill.

There is no validated evidence that humans are driving the warming trend.

You are right. There is no valid evidence that humans are driving the warming trend. For the stupid. Or maybe you could call it a disease, like cancer.

growth.jpg

Forum List

Back