A Classic By Bill Maher...Not For Christians

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHH2JItePlc]Bill Maher's 'Religulous' - YouTube[/ame]

LOTS of sanctimonious, pompous, arrogant, smug, rude "liberals" with pretensions of intellectual superiority like to make disparaging comments about religions and about people of faith.

They say ignorant shit like "it's a cult." They like to talk about the invisible man in the sky.

They deem themselves oh-so-clever. Smirking simps.

Bill Maher is one of the worst offenders of the lot. Smug and arrogant, but basically very unfunny, unoriginal and unlikeable.

It takes a real loser to offer an OP praising a piece of shit like Bill Maher.

LOTS of sanctimonious, pompous, arrogant, smug, rude "liberals" with pretensions of intellectual superiority like to make disparaging comments about religions and about people of faith.

They say ignorant shit like "it's a cult." They like to talk about the invisible man in the sky.

Bill Maher is one of the worst offenders of the lot. Smug and arrogant, but basically very unfunny, unoriginal and unlikeable.

I believe in things I can see and things which can be proven by the physical laws of nature and circumstances. I do not believe fairy tales made up by ignorant folks back during the stone and bronze age. Stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of mankind, walking on water, curing leprosy by touching, raising from the dead, turning water into wine and i damn sure don't believe they hung a man on a tree, bled him like a hog till he was dead and that two days later he showed up fit as a fiddle. His "Clan"... personal "Clan" are the ones who told all that bullshit. Ironically the Jews wrote the new testament... about a Jew and now they don't even believe it themselves.

I believe in things I can see and things which can be proven by the physical laws of nature and circumstances. I do not believe fairy tales made up by ignorant folks back during the stone and bronze age. Stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of mankind, walking on water, curing leprosy by touching, raising from the dead, turning water into wine and i damn sure don't believe they hung a man on a tree, bled him like a hog till he was dead and that two days later he showed up fit as a fiddle. His "Clan"... personal "Clan" are the ones who told all that bullshit. Ironically the Jews wrote the new testament... about a Jew and now they don't even believe it themselves.

Actually, no......it (the NT) was written by Yeshua's disciples, and later HEAVILY edited by the Catholic church.

Bill Maher is a hack.
He is nothing more than a smug asshole, who while quickly losing relevance in the past few years, thought of a new way to continue to make a living making fun of other people.

Bill Maher is a hack.
He is nothing more than a smug asshole, who while quickly losing relevance in the past few years, thought of a new way to continue to make a living making fun of other people.

LOL...that's what HBO says as they write him check for $10 million once a year.

You know the difference in Bill Maher and Dennis Miller? Miller...like Ronald Reagan was first a Democrat. Both Miller and Reagan switched to the Republican party after they began to make some big bucks...I wonder why.

Bill Maher was a liberal before he ever made a good salary and actually got fired by ABC for telling the truth about the hijackers on 9/11. All he said was that it takes balls to fly a 50ton aircraft into the side of a concrete and steel building at 500 mph. Anybody who doesn't believe that he told the truth has major issues.

Last edited:
Bill Maher is a hack.

You know the difference in Bill Maher and Dennis Miller? Miller...like Ronald Reagan was first a Democrat. Both he and Reagan switched to the Republican party after they began to make some big bucks...I wonder why.

Bill Maher was a liberal before he ever made a good salary and actually got fired by ABC for telling the truth about the hijackers on 9/11. All he said was that it takes balls to fly a 50ton aircraft into the side of a concrete and steel building at 500 mph. Anybody who doesn't believe that he told the truth has major issues.

It does take some pretty balls to fly a 50 ton aircraft into the side of a concrete and steel building at 500 mph.

Big balls, and not a lot brains.

I believe in things I can see and things which can be proven by the physical laws of nature and circumstances.

That's so clever of you.

I do not believe fairy tales made up by ignorant folks back during the stone and bronze age.

And you imagine that anybody cares what you do or do not believe?

Stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of mankind, walking on water, curing leprosy by touching, raising from the dead, turning water into wine and i damn sure don't believe they hung a man on a tree, bled him like a hog till he was dead and that two days later he showed up fit as a fiddle.

Fascinating. You really do imagine that your superiority complex is important to others.

His "Clan"... personal "Clan" are the ones who told all that bullshit. Ironically the Jews wrote the new testament... about a Jew and now they don't even believe it themselves.

And to cap it off, a massive display of additional arrogant ignorance.

A bravura performance illustrating precisely what I had referenced.

Bill Maher is a hack.

You know the difference in Bill Maher and Dennis Miller? Miller...like Ronald Reagan was first a Democrat. Both he and Reagan switched to the Republican party after they began to make some big bucks...I wonder why.

It does take some pretty balls to fly a 50 ton aircraft into the side of a concrete and steel building at 500 mph.

Well...let's just analyze the no brains thing. They lured George W. Bush into two wars which cost more than a trillion dollars, killed thousands of young American men and women, caused two million Iraqis to flee their homes and relocate in Syria and Jordon. An estimated 150,000 innocents were killed in Afghanistan and iraq and Bush said god told him to do it.

Are You Shittin' Me?

Well...let's just analyze the no brains thing. They lured George W. Bush into two wars which cost more than a trillion dollars, killed thousands of young American men and women, caused two million Iraqis to flee their homes and relocate in Syria and Jordon. An estimated 150,000 innocents were killed in Afghanistan and iraq and Bush said god told him to do it.

Are You Shittin' Me?

If they had any brains at all, they would've pulled off a stunt that would have allowed them to sit back and watch the results of their actions.

Are You Shittin' Me?

If they had any brains at all, they would've pulled off a stunt that would have allowed them to sit back and watch the results of their actions.

I'm 77 years old and that is one of the most ignorant and illogical remarks I've ever heard. How old are you...15?

Meh, I never cared for Bill Maher.

Bible thumpers don't either. They can't stand the heat.

I'm an atheist, guy. I just don't think he's funny, or entertaining in the least. He's a smug, self absorbed bore, and worse of all, he's a shameless yes man that bends and contorts to fit the popular opinions of his brood. He can't even be classified as a comedian, because being a comedian requires that one actually be funny. You want real, intelligent, entertaining comedy? George Carlin, Dennis Miller, Rodney Dangerfield, and even Lewis Black, and Bill Hicks. Maher is primarily for the upper class hipsters, milquetoast snobs and dullards who want to appear as though they get "it", whatever the fashionable "it" may be, while writing the 'uninformed masses' off as unintelligent hicks.

When I watch comedy, I prefer to laugh because the line was actually funny, not because I want to appear to have some falsified level of sophistication and class.

Meh, I never cared for Bill Maher.

I'm an atheist, guy. I just don't think he's funny, or entertaining in the least. He's a smug, self absorbed bore, and worse of all, he's a shameless yes man that bends and contorts to fit the popular opinions of his brood. He can't even be classified as a comedian, because being a comedian requires that one actually be funny. You want real, intelligent, entertaining comedy? George Carlin, Dennis Miller, Rodney Dangerfield, and even Lewis Black, and Bill Hicks. Maher is primarily for the upper class hipsters, milquetoast snobs and dullards who want to appear as though they get "it", whatever the fashionable "it" may be, while writing the 'uninformed masses' off as unintelligent hicks.

When I watch comedy, I prefer to laugh because the line was actually funny, not because I want to appear to have some falsified level of sophistication and class.

I'm glad you're not anybody who knows anything...I might not get to watch him again.

He does standup comedy in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Los Angeles. Just where do you watch your's...Tunica MS?

Last edited:

Are You Shittin' Me?

I'm 77 years old and that is one of the most ignorant and illogical remarks I've ever heard. How old are you...15?

So what are you saying. If you were some whacked-out religious fanatic bent on killing as many innocents as you could you would have flown that plane into the building knowing full well that you wouldn't survive the incident and seen the results?

I'm glad you're not anybody who knows anything...I might not get to watch him again.

He does standup comedy in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Los Angeles. Just where do you watch your's...Tunica MS?

So does Kathy Griffin.

Who gives a shit where he preforms, or how much he's paid, he's still completely devoid of any comical talent. What really makes this so fucking great is that every post you've made so far is the epitome of my criticism toward his following. You can't even point out how he's funny, you just revert to him making a lot of money, he stuck with a political affiliation, he does stand up in ritzy locations that are full to the brim of upper class hipsters, milquetoast snobs and dullards, and how old you are. All that means is he's just another talentless, hypocritical douchebag that tows the party lines that benefit him, and that you didn't die.

If he were actually funny, all that would be irrelevant, but he's boring and dull, he has no wit, he has no charm, he has no class, or any redeeming characteristics whatsoever. When it comes to actual comedic talent, he's on the same level as Dane Cook. (That's bad)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back