A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

Yes Drumpf did an outstanding job of fucking up. Thats exactly why he got his ass smoked by Biden in the election.
Booming economy until the scamdemic, secure borders, and energy independence. Those were all good things.

LOL. All this but no "viking" activity? I am disappointed in you. But hey, keep going. Don't stop. We need more fantasy stories. Did you also leap over tall buildings? Visited outer space? Bedded down a princess...? Come on, don't keep us in suspense.
So you haven't done shit in your life and you're too ignorant to know what going viking means.

You're dad should have kept his $40 dollars and just jerked off.

LOL. "going viking" does that mean jerking off? Nah, I don't need to impress anyone least of all a trumptard.

But you do have my sympathy. Reduced to telling tall tales to strangers to impress them. But don't stop. Keep providing us entertainment. What else are trumptards good for?
Good thing, because you're not impressing anyone.

Trump also carried four bellwether states: Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and Iowa.

Biden defies history. The election was stolen.
A global pandemic and record mail voting defies history as well.

So you haven't done shit in your life and you're too ignorant to know what going viking means.

You're dad should have kept his $40 dollars and just jerked off.
I know white supremacists have used Vikings as their ideal for a long time. The better question is why don’t you? But maybe you do. ;)

There will be no civil war. What are the freaks going to do? Kill their neighbors? Shoot up the City Council Meeting? Attack the nearest National Guard Base? Then declare themselves in power and declare independence? What do these idiots think civil war is? Have they given a second thought at all to the nonsense that pours out of their mouths?

We had a civil war. It had two armies. One was the traitor army. And the other was the United States Army.

Civil war? What a bunch of vapid yammering.

We need to promote more liberal abortions
The hell you talking about? A woman makes a choice to have sexual relations with some man, and then she makes another choice to murder their child? These women aren't making all their own choices, here with their own bodies. There's a dirty doctor and a deadbeat dad complicit in the murder, too.

Forum List

Back