A Chunkster Teenie, Her Big Jugs, And An Attitude...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I was so mad, I almost retracked my steps and told her off... :mad:

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart to pick up a few essentials. Not long after I'd entered the store, as I tried to split shopping cart traffic, two little teenie girls were walking towards me. For a SPLIT SECOND, my eyes were drawn to the huge, heaving, almost falling out cans on a chunky little teenie girl. She wasn't good looking, she didn't have a nice figure, and she was dressed like a whore. Gut hanging out, VEEERRY low cut T-shirt, no bra, and dirty low cut skin tight jeans. Now as this little bimbo passed me, she made a noise like, "tttsst", and moved her hands up in some sort of attempt to cover up the over abundance of fat mammary gland she was so proudly swinging on display. I thought, "well you little fat whore". I wanted so bad to run her down and tell her, "don't flatter yourself dough ball, you're FAT, and if you don't want someone to glance at your grand canyon you've got on display, THEN DON'T WEAR SHIRTS THAT LET IT ALL HANG OUT".

I think the way teen girls dress nowadays is reprehensible. They look like sluts. There's more skin showing today than ever before, but they take offense when someone GLANCES AT THEM? I'm still mad. The next time something like this happens, I WILL give them a piece of my mind.

My niece is a teenager, and she doesn't dress slutty....keep in mind, however, your parents thought the way teen girls dressed when YOU were a teenager was JUST as slutty. :)

ATTITUDE

Usually when I go out with Mm, I'm in "work attire". Something that I can bend over in, crawl on the floor, carry gear. I'm clean & neat, just not in typical bar scene clothes. Of course, I've never been a 'revealer' and sometimes I've hated myself for that. Anyway........

Saturday I had performed a wedding & had changed into a nice sweater & leggings for the gig. I was sitting alone & this gentleman asked me to dance. I informed him I don't get up & shake my butt but would be more than happy to slow dance with him when the band played such a song.

Well, he attached himself to me. I got to hear how lonely he is, that he's been all over the country, has 5 different Harleys, collects corvettes, how he puts nothing on a pedastal, kids are unappreciative, how horrible ministers are....... the bouncer teasingly told me I'd better be nice as this guy is a millionaire.

When he saw me talking with the bouncer, this guy had the nerve to get upset with me! And he left. (good) But some of the things he said to me really upset me. I'd love to have gotten a word in, but he wouldn't shut up & I didn't feel like shouting over the music. But I did go looking for him to tell him what I thought. He said he was older & more experienced than I. That may be true, but he sure wasn't smarter, wiser or even nicer. All his experience has made him is an ass. I look forward to the next time in. :2guns:

After watching guys three times my age act and speak like total idiots, ive determined age really has little influence on intelligence.

ATTITUDE

Usually when I go out with Mm, I'm in "work attire". Something that I can bend over in, crawl on the floor, carry gear. I'm clean & neat, just not in typical bar scene clothes. Of course, I've never been a 'revealer' and sometimes I've hated myself for that. Anyway........

Saturday I had performed a wedding & had changed into a nice sweater & leggings for the gig. I was sitting alone & this gentleman asked me to dance. I informed him I don't get up & shake my butt but would be more than happy to slow dance with him when the band played such a song.

Well, he attached himself to me. I got to hear how lonely he is, that he's been all over the country, has 5 different Harleys, collects corvettes, how he puts nothing on a pedastal, kids are unappreciative, how horrible ministers are....... the bouncer teasingly told me I'd better be nice as this guy is a millionaire.

When he saw me talking with the bouncer, this guy had the nerve to get upset with me! And he left. (good) But some of the things he said to me really upset me. I'd love to have gotten a word in, but he wouldn't shut up & I didn't feel like shouting over the music. But I did go looking for him to tell him what I thought. He said he was older & more experienced than I. That may be true, but he sure wasn't smarter, wiser or even nicer. All his experience has made him is an ass. I look forward to the next time in. :2guns:

Men really get your goat sometimes, don't they? You're actually going to waste your time to go teach this idiot something?

Men really get your goat sometimes, don't they? You're actually going to waste your time to go teach this idiot something?
You misunderstand me, dillo. I like men, I get along with men. I hate asses.
CAN this man learn? I don't know. But I do know that we teach people how to treat us. Why should I allow someone to disrespect me?

And don't you think it's our responsibility as humans to call someone on bad behavior? Sometimes people need to be reminded that they are being rude or hurtful.

You misunderstand me, dillo. I like men, I get along with men. I hate asses.
CAN this man learn? I don't know. But I do know that we teach people how to treat us. Why should I allow someone to disrespect me?

And don't you think it's our responsibility as humans to call someone on bad behavior? Sometimes people need to be reminded that they are being rude or hurtful.

Hey--it's your nickle. Go for it. I would have written him off like bad check.

Hey--it's your nickle. Go for it. I would have written him off like bad check.
Maybe by the time we get back there I will think it isn't worth my time, I don't know. I'm still aggravated at the gall of this stranger. What self-righteous arrogance!
I wonder if he ever stops to think why he's lonely........it surely couldn't be HIM.

Maybe by the time we get back there I will think it isn't worth my time, I don't know. I'm still aggravated at the gall of this stranger. What self-righteous arrogance!
And he wonders why he's lonely........

I'm sure he knows---he was just probably bummed out that you didn't fall for his charms. You can't please em all, hon.:funnyface

I'm sure he knows---he was just probably bummed out that you didn't fall for his charms. You can't please em all, hon.:funnyface
No, I don't think he does know. If he knew why, he'd change his behavior; unless he prides himself on being an :asshole: There was no charm. He picked the wrong gal if he thought I'd get all starry-eyed with his 5 Harleys. I think I frustrated him. I asked him why he had so many; can't ride them all at once. I wanted to tell him about Pale Rider but I didn't even get to do that. I did ask him if he had a white Harley (like Pale's) He thought that was ridculous (sorry Pale) but he does have a black & gold one. Something about $5,000 for paint. :talk2:

No, I don't think he does know. If he knew why, he'd change his behavior; unless he prides himself on being an :asshole: There was no charm. He picked the wrong gal if he thought I'd get all starry-eyed with his 5 Harleys. I think I frustrated him. I asked him why he had so many; can't ride them all at once. I wanted to tell him about Pale Rider but I didn't even get to do that. I did ask him if he had a white Harley (like Pale's) He thought that was ridculous (sorry Pale) but he does have a black & gold one. Something about $5,000 for paint. :talk2:

Well have a good time tearing him a new asshole. Are you sure you're not setting yourself up for another round of insulting, boorish behavior? He already has managed to piss you off for this long.

Well have a good time tearing him a new asshole. Are you sure you're not setting yourself up for another round of insulting, boorish behavior? He already has managed to piss you off for this long.
I might be. That's why I say that by the time I get back in there, I will be calmed down and not care one way or the other. Just steer clear of him.
But right now, I'm inclined to educate the world, one ass at a time. :fu2:
Personally, I think Mm thinks the way you do.
I'm either this :bang3: or this :cuckoo:

I was so mad, I almost retracked my steps and told her off... :mad:

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart to pick up a few essentials. Not long after I'd entered the store, as I tried to split shopping cart traffic, two little teenie girls were walking towards me. For a SPLIT SECOND, my eyes were drawn to the huge, heaving, almost falling out cans on a chunky little teenie girl. She wasn't good looking, she didn't have a nice figure, and she was dressed like a whore. Gut hanging out, VEEERRY low cut T-shirt, no bra, and dirty low cut skin tight jeans. Now as this little bimbo passed me, she made a noise like, "tttsst", and moved her hands up in some sort of attempt to cover up the over abundance of fat mammary gland she was so proudly swinging on display. I thought, "well you little fat whore". I wanted so bad to run her down and tell her, "don't flatter yourself dough ball, you're FAT, and if you don't want someone to glance at your grand canyon you've got on display, THEN DON'T WEAR SHIRTS THAT LET IT ALL HANG OUT".

I think the way teen girls dress nowadays is reprehensible. They look like sluts. There's more skin showing today than ever before, but they take offense when someone GLANCES AT THEM? I'm still mad. The next time something like this happens, I WILL give them a piece of my mind.

I totally agree. If I had been in your situation and she has said something, my response would have been something to the effect of "hey, you're the one showing it off, sweetheart," and walked away.

I totally agree. If I had been in your situation and she has said something, my response would have been something to the effect of "hey, you're the one showing it off, sweetheart," and walked away.

"Look, if you weren't so fat, OR you dressed to your body type, it'd be a non-issue."

You're female. You're both.

*ducks*
You'd better duck. ;)
And don't forget to add the red hair & the German in there, too. Poor Mm. He does get frustrated with the fact that I can ignite like a match. But instead of saying something as in this case, I keep my mouth shut & brood.

You'd better duck. ;)
And don't forget to add the red hair & the German in there, too. Poor Mm. He does get frustrated with the fact that I can ignite like a match. But instead of saying something as in this case, I keep my mouth shut & brood.

Only until the next time ! :funnyface

Forum List

Back