A Christmas Story Is Getting A Sequel!! :D

Neat! The script was written by Nick Schenk, the writer behind recent Clint Eastwood movies such as Gran Torino.

GET OFF MY LAWN.jpg

Can we have a sequel where a bunch of Republican kids get guns for Christmas and shoot at the stupid liberal kids?

Well probably not since Hollywood is full of liberals, but we can dream.

^^^ Thank you. According to the write up, the film may be released on HBO Max which only gives me the impression that it may not be a family friendly film like the original film may have been intended to be? (shaking my head)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One reason why the original film is not my most favorite Christmas film is the swearing mostly being from the mouths of the child characters.

There was already a sequel, and it sucked big hairy donkey dicks:

That and the now in pre-production A Christmas Story Christmas have a few things in common...

Nobody asked for them.

Neither were/are necessary, the original stands on its own and the sequels just cheapen it.

They both were/are nothing but cheap money grabs by a pimp production company.

Both have Jean Shepherd rolling over in his grave.

Fucking stupid. Billingsley has done some decent work over the years, this cash grab erases all of that.

Fuck them.

P.S. One reason why the original film is not my most favorite Christmas film is the swearing mostly being from the mouths of the child characters.

Actually, most of the cussing is bleeped out as in substituted by something else instead. :)

^^^ There wasn't any censoring when Ralphie isn't all that happy about the secret orphan Annie message being "Be sure to drink your ovaltine."

Yeah I know, I was thinking more about the oh fudge part and the old man's blabbering. :auiqs.jpg:

^^^ The only time that I remember Mr. Parker losing it is at the beginning of the film when he gets mad about whatever was wrong with the air conditioning system. He's like, "Who the heck turned it all the way down!!!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still don't understand why Ralphie didn't want his dad to get wind of what went down with the neighborhood bully. If anything, I think that Mr. Parker would've been proud of him for standing up for not only himself, but for Randy and the other kids.

Forum List

Back