Bull Ring a challenge to IM2 and Asclepias !

i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities

Really? Name for us one racist thing Trump ever did?

Then explain to us why minorities did better under Trump while getting nothing but lip service from Joe for 49 years!

What is Joe going to do now that he could have done his first half century in government?

i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
He admitted the contested legislation caused problems and at least expressed the recognition that correction to these problems was needed. Whether or not Democrats follow through is another matter. But at least admitting these complaints are valid is different from taking the fifth, denying or pretending.

Trump is a fucking racist pig.
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Voters of Color Drive Biden’s Improved Standing Against Trump Amid Twin Crises
Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
You ain't black!

This should be in the callout section.

And you should be reporting everyone posting so the mods can take down their posts.

This is only supposed to be for you and your opponents.

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE POSTING ON THIS THREAD WHO ARE NOT CHALLENGING OR CHALLENGED.

YES...THAT MEANS ME TOO.

BUT SOMEONE HAS TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !
YID I don't give 2 shits about what Biden has done for African Americans We need to get this unqualified pos out of the WH Send the scum to Russia with his pal Putin Not one word about the bounty his pal put on our soldiers??? You find nothing wrong with that?? Firing 5 AG's WTF is he afraid of??
Bidens chicom pals unleashed covid .

He isn’t against affirmative action. He isn’t against programs designed to help poor black people. He won’t take poor black kids healthcare from them
they get free healthcare in the prisons he put them in .

Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
:) View attachment 364831

:) View attachment 364831
I guess because they are lying propagandists.

Beat way to
Best way to trip up a Democrat.

Just quote Biden and tell him it was Trump who said it.

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.

Beat way to

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.
Yeah.....what a waste of time......they could have jacked up food prices, gas prices, started another war in the ME, and started throwing whites in ovens 4 years sooner.

Beat way to

^^Crying chinaman

Forum List

Back