~A Cancer Story~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I came across this touching story of a man who videotaped and photographed his wife's battle thru cancer.
She lost in the end....but the story is so sad.....and it really shows how crappy cancer is.
The photos of the young lady lying in the hospital bed with no hair and a port on her chest for her medicines, reminded me of my Mother...she looked very much like that~
When the site opens, click on the pink letters over to the right, under the photo, it will take you right to the video~

The Battle We Didn't Choose | My Wife's Fight With Breast Cancer

Before some smartass goes "Why is this in photography & imaging??"......I felt this was a good place for the story.
The man took photos of their life together, and her entire journey battling the cancer.
Even tho sad, the pictures are 'great'.......

I came across this touching story of a man who videotaped and photographed his wife's battle thru cancer.
She lost in the end....but the story is so sad.....and it really shows how crappy cancer is.
The photos of the young lady lying in the hospital bed with no hair and a port on her chest for her medicines, reminded me of my Mother...she looked very much like that~
When the site opens, click on the pink letters over to the right, under the photo, it will take you right to the video~

The Battle We Didn't Choose | My Wife's Fight With Breast Cancer

Very sad but you're right, amazing photographs, she really trusted him.

Forum List

Back