‘A canary in the coal mine.’ People keep leaving Ontario in record numbers for affordable homes and a better life

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ontarios police state, lead by Toronto, has lost its appeal for some reason. Creepy Ones in our government institutions, tampering with H.R departments and putting pressure on companies, not unlike what U.S police did with twitter.

It ends in failure and people realizing that those who support police states are the biggest cowards of all and definitely the least patriotic.

The pressure to cut the covert police budgets is higher than ever. Toronto is short $800M on their budget. Follow us if you dare America, right into the dustbin of irrelevance.

Even after the pandemic and a return to work, out-migration to other provinces is soaring as Toronto loses its appeal​

Last edited:
Let me guess, they will all come to the US and vote demcorat.

Thanks for nothing.

The US is well on its way

Let me guess, they will all come to the US and vote demcorat.

Thanks for nothing.

Worse. America will follow the tactics that drives Canadian talent elsewhere until you experience the same. It's a gradual shift to a police state until one day you wake up and realize what you have created.

The worst are the dishonest Creepy Ones who take pride in being lowly, cowardly dirtbags borne from dogs. They'd help the Getapo out with glee, it's in their DNA, a failed gene passed on by their parents and those before them.

Ontarios police state, lead by Toronto, has lost its appeal for some reason. Creepy Ones in our government institutions, tampering with H.R departments and putting pressure on companies, not unlike what U.S police did with twitter.

It ends in failure and people realizing that those who support police states are the biggest cowards of all and definitely the least patriotic.

The pressure to cut the covert police budgets is higher than ever. Toronto is short $800M on their budget. Follow us if you dare America, right into the dustbin of irrelevance.

Even after the pandemic and a return to work, out-migration to other provinces is soaring as Toronto loses its appeal​

I think you're exaggerating the reasons why people leave Ontario. But I do know that many are and they're coming to B.C..

Mostly for the wonderful lifestyle in B.C., but also for the mild climate.

Manmade climate change is still only have extreme effects on a limited area of the province.

To me, the most disturbing aspect is the growing passive-aggression which gives people psychological justification for wanting to control other people's lives. It is not enough for them to be able to exercise their own dysfunctionality; they must prevent others from living in ways that expose that dysfunctionality. This is analogous to life in the USSR under Stalin, when any deviation from the preposterous Communist Party line was punished by brute force. There is no middle ground between freedom and slavery.

Forum List

Back