A Call To My Childhood Rapist Teacher

When I was in school, there was a teacher who couldn't keep his hands off the girls. On the same day, he told me and another girl that we had 'bedroom eyes.' He did it in class. I didn't tell my parents. It would have had to be a far greater offense than this before they would have gotten involved. But the other girl told her parents. He had also put hands on her. He was known for that. Her parents pursued it, though and he was a little better at least for a time. I was invited by the principle to work in the office one hour/day in my senior year. During that year, I learned that he was known for that behavior by the administration and staff. But that was in the day women just had to endure and keep quiet.

Last edited:
It's a tough call. Imagine an innocent teacher's life ruined by a person who might have an anger problem or a mental condition that causes them to have skewed recollection. It's hard to imagine how a female teacher could have sexually abused a female student without anybody knowing. "Sexual abuse" is a broad term.

It's a tough call. Imagine an innocent teacher's life ruined by a person who might have an anger problem or a mental condition that causes them to have skewed recollection. It's hard to imagine how a female teacher could have sexually abused a female student without anybody knowing. "Sexual abuse" is a broad term.

You're kidding. Right?

Be careful. If you repeat certain things that certain posters say about certain subjects...you know the drill.

• Banned
Did you watch the video?

When I was in school, there was a teacher who couldn't keep his hands off the girls. On the same day, he told me and another girl that we had 'bedroom eyes.' He did it in class. I didn't tell my parents. It would have had to be a far greater offense than this before they would have gotten involved. But the other girl told her parents. He had also put hands on her. He was known for that. Her parents pursued it, though and he was a little better at least for a time. I was invited by the principle to work in the office one hour/day in my senior year. During that year, I learned that he was known for that behavior by the administration and staff. But that was in the day women just had to endure and keep quiet.

Put hands on her... what?
:confused:
Ass? Back? Head? Boobies? Crotch? Knee? Foot? Elbow?

I post here for specifics, damnit.
:mad:

Forum List

Back