A Call for Reeducation camps and beheadings

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqDxNiTzOA&feature=player_embedded]Keiser Report - Clip with Roseanne Barr - YouTube[/ame]

talk about creepy and messed up.

And no this conversation isn't a joke.

Yes, it is incredibly stupid. No, she did not sound like she was joking, but she is an actress. She is trained to hide her emotions on the stage. That HAS got to be a joke!

Immie

She isn't that good of an actress

I find it hard to swallow that anyone could be that blind to history.

yes. yes it is.

Why on earth should it be difficult to believe she is serious about this when people have been serious about it in the past?

Rosanne correctly identifies the enemy as the bankers, unlike some people here who think Obama is the enemy and don't understand that he is merely a puppet of those same bankers. Bush II was a puppet as well.

As more and more people get poorer and poorer you will see more of these protests. But, while they correctly identify the Bankers as the enemy, some of them actually want Obama who again, is controlled by the banks, installed as a dictator! That's like saying; "Kill Caesar, Hail Hitler!".

Serious wtf!

How exactly are bankers my enemy?

I get a place to deposit my money and collect interest. I get to borrow money when needed. They get paid for providing these services.

Not seeing the enemy part

Yeah, she represents the left. :lol:
She actually going to speak at the Convention in 2012z
That was a joke by the way.
Why? Because it's incredibly stupid?

Did it sound like she is joking?

Yes, it is incredibly stupid. No, she did not sound like she was joking, but she is an actress. She is trained to hide her emotions on the stage. That HAS got to be a joke!

Immie

It's not a joke and I'm glad she represents the left. Yep.

i know willow and not I claimed she speaks for the left. I dont agree. I think she speaks for herself and all of us left and right need to beware this dangerous rhetoric.

Forum List

Back