A British School Caves to the Muslim Mob

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A Religious Studies teacher from a school in Batley, England is now in hiding under police protection because he used an illustration of the Muslim prophet Muhammad as part of his learning materials in class. His family has also been forced into hiding with him for their safety.

The Muslim mob braying for his blood have blockaded the school gates, are actively inciting violence against the teacher in question, forcing the school to close and children to miss out on their education. A few of their number have posted a petition to have the teacher reinstated because they saw — first hand — that he was simply trying to teach them, not what to think, but how.

In response, the School Headmaster has prostrated himself on the ground in deference to the mob swarming at the gates, the police are reading and re-reading his endless apologies, and the teacher has been suspended pending investigation. Work will be the least of his concerns right now. His life and the lives of all those who are close face immediate threat.

Predictably, the British media are largely silent on the matter, preferring to prioritize other stories, or reporting with the kind of painful neutrality observed by Switzerland. And those who grift a living from "defending free speech" are mute, knowing their future income relies on their silence. They will try to protect what they have for just one more day — even though they will pay for their complicity in the end.

Eff radical Islam and the under age children they rode in on.

he should have realized he would stir up the nest.
Apparently Western Civilization can’t handle that anymore. So much for free thought and free speech.

Well, two choices. Either you don't unnecessarily offend them, or you prepare to mow them down when they attack you.
How about don’t allow the savages in our countries and schools?

These immigrants are legal because most come from former British colonies.

I suspect I'll get razzed for this.

I have known many Muslims, particularly in my martial arts career. All have been people of high moral character, working their asses off for their families and yes, loyal to their adopted country. Most escaped foreign regimes to come here. The families were marvelous, kind and hospitable, and deeply engaged in the community.

Every group, no matter what it is, has a freak contingent that jumps off the cookie. Not everyone is an asshole.

Just a thought.

I have known many Muslims, particularly in my martial arts career. All have been people of high moral character, working their asses off for their families and yes, loyal to their adopted country. Most escaped foreign regimes to come here. The families were marvelous, kind and hospitable, and deeply engaged in the community.

Every group, no matter what it is, has a freak contingent that jumps off the cookie. Not everyone is an asshole.

Just a thought.

The OP (me) clearly stated radical muslims.

Just a thought.

The OP (me) clearly stated radical muslims.

Not aimed at you. I just wanted to make a point.

Apparently Western Civilization can’t handle that anymore. So much for free thought and free speech.

Well, two choices. Either you don't unnecessarily offend them, or you prepare to mow them down when they attack you.

Yes I realize they are “legal” because Brits are stupid and committing cultural suicide allowing them in their country.

As a religious studies teacher, he should have realized he would stir up the nest. Not too bright.

expect more of this filth-----the best defense is---BUG THE MOSQUES and destroy one for every insult uttered therein against Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Rommulism, Klingonism, etc. Beware also, ---muslims have been redefined
as "persons of color" regardless of skin hue

A Religious Studies teacher from a school in Batley, England is now in hiding under police protection because he used an illustration of the Muslim prophet Muhammad as part of his learning materials in class. His family has also been forced into hiding with him for their safety.

The Muslim mob braying for his blood have blockaded the school gates, are actively inciting violence against the teacher in question, forcing the school to close and children to miss out on their education. A few of their number have posted a petition to have the teacher reinstated because they saw — first hand — that he was simply trying to teach them, not what to think, but how.

In response, the School Headmaster has prostrated himself on the ground in deference to the mob swarming at the gates, the police are reading and re-reading his endless apologies, and the teacher has been suspended pending investigation. Work will be the least of his concerns right now. His life and the lives of all those who are close face immediate threat.

Predictably, the British media are largely silent on the matter, preferring to prioritize other stories, or reporting with the kind of painful neutrality observed by Switzerland. And those who grift a living from "defending free speech" are mute, knowing their future income relies on their silence. They will try to protect what they have for just one more day — even though they will pay for their complicity in the end.

Eff radical Islam and the under age children they rode in on.

I have to be super careful, lest I violate posting rules.

But I guess that I can just report that a British politician gave an infamous speech in the 1950s warning what would happen to England if it was too welcoming to people from other countries.

He was a prophet.

so true----the POLICY that AL NABI Enoch Powell----so despised

Change the damn rules.

Forum List

Back