RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The Russians did it crowd probably won't like this one. It caught my attention so I watched it. It brings back memories of a trans who sat on my porch for hours telling me his life's story and the regrets he had about it all. These that are in the interview apparently made it through the weirdness thus far. Many do not.

She explains very well why transgenderism is a mental illness and how John Money a psychologist redefined gender for humans to mean "the social expression of an internal sex identity." It looks like John Money was literally a pimp for the medical industry whores to justify their fad to get new pharmaceutical and surgery patients.

"TFP Student Action interviews Dr. Michelle Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians. She debunks the lies behind transgender ideology with sound science and denounces the new wave of child abuse caused by the transgender movement."

The Russians did it crowd probably won't like this one. It caught my attention so I watched it. It brings back memories of a trans who sat on my porch for hours telling me his life's story and the regrets he had about it all. These that are in the interview apparently made it through the weirdness thus far. Many do not.

Now I've made some mistakes in my life................................................but that would have to be top of the list.

Now I've made some mistakes in my life................................................but that would have to be top of the list.

The one poor soul was abused as a child which opened the door to a lot of misery for him. The guy/gal that told me his life story came from an area with high Atrazine use and I have wondered for years if that didn't have some effect on him. He/she admitted freely its was a mess. What a hell of a thing to be subjected to here in the world. I'm glad Dr. Cretella and others are coming forward to say what has needed to be said all along, 'A metal illness does not give anyone a special right' to subject others to their illness. They will simply have to learn some people will be accepting of them and understanding and some won't.

"A Mental Illness Is Not a Civil Right" - says Dr. Michelle Cretella, M.D

Wholeheartedly agree.:thup:

"A Mental Illness Is Not a Civil Right" - says Dr. Michelle Cretella, M.D

Wholeheartedly agree.:thup:

I guess the idea here is, since they can't "fix" them they try to make them feel as normal as they can.

Not saying it's right.

Forum List

Back