A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

"Public Education" can't teach "Morals" anymore because when we do, parents tell us "that's not your business. Just teach my kid math and that's it."

Now, everyone ELSE'S snotty bratty kid, of course we should be teaching THEM to behave because they're brats.

Education 2019. Everyone sign up!!!
My parents and family and Sunday School teachers taught me morals. Since when is "Morals" a topic for schools?

Child reveals a part of body wholly inappropriate for school (trust me)

Teacher reprimands child

Parent is upset that teacher "embarrassed" child

Exhibit A, Old Lady. To modern parents this is an example of "teaching morals"--do not humiliate my child. Remember when our parents would say to us, "What do you say?" when we would forget to say thank you? Among some parents this is now out of favor. It's "humiliating" to the child in front of adults.

Yes.
Why did the teacher "humiliate" the child? Sounds like there was something inappropriate about the reprimand in that case. "Pants UP, Johnny" Then a quiet chat and possibly a talk with the parents about why Johnny is displaying his junk. Is he being sexually abused and acting out on his peers? Things to keep in mind.

A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
After he shot him, he never called the police, leaving the guy he shot, to slowly die from bleeding to death.

If he had called the cops and an ambulance, there likely could be a different ending to this story
If the kid never stole the 2 dollar can of beer, because he was a minor and his "parents" told him it would be wrong to do, then the kid would be alive today. But thanks to immorality being FORCED upon US every fucking day, by your liberal elites, this thug, thought it would be okay. Shame you idiots are to blind to see what your culture is doing.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

"Public Education" can't teach "Morals" anymore because when we do, parents tell us "that's not your business. Just teach my kid math and that's it."

Now, everyone ELSE'S snotty bratty kid, of course we should be teaching THEM to behave because they're brats.

My parents and family and Sunday School teachers taught me morals. Since when is "Morals" a topic for schools?

Teacher reprimands child

Exhibit A, Old Lady. To modern parents this is an example of "teaching morals"--do not humiliate my child. Remember when our parents would say to us, "What do you say?" when we would forget to say thank you? Among some parents this is now out of favor. It's "humiliating" to the child in front of adults.

Yes.
Why did the teacher "humiliate" the child? Sounds like there was something inappropriate about the reprimand in that case. "Pants UP, Johnny" Then a quiet chat and possibly a talk with the parents about why Johnny is displaying his junk. Is he being sexually abused and acting out on his peers? Things to keep in mind.

This is an excellent teacher of very long tenure. She just spoke to him in front of the class, that's all. What happened is the student realized the the act was inappropriate and was embarrassed. Well, YEAH.

ETA: By "spoke to him" I don't mean yelled or reprimanded at length, I mean along what you said. But for many snowflakes that's too much.

A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.

Anwar Ghazali was convicted of second-degree murder after a four-day trial, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said Friday.

"This defendant took it upon himself to be the judge and jury and the executioner over a $2 beer," prosecutor Lora Fowler said, according to CNN affiliate WMC.

The shooting happened in March 2018, after Dorian Harris walked out of the Top Stop Shop with a beer without paying, Weirich said.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

Afterward, he returned to the store and told a witness, "I think I shot him." He did not call the police, and neither did any other customer inside the store, WMC reported.

Harris was shot at least three times and was left to bleed out, Fowler said. His body was found two days later in a yard near the store with gunshots in the back of his thigh, Weirich said.

Ghazali's defense attorney, Blake Ballin, told CNN in an email that Ghazali maintains he acted recklessly that night but his intention was never to harm Harris.

He said they were pleased that the jury rejected the prosecution's argument that this was a calculated and premeditated murder motivated by the theft of a beer. That would have come with a potential life sentence.

Ghazali is expected to be sentenced on September 23.

Read more at msn.com

images

2 lessons learned here...Dorian will never steal another beer, nor will he ever taste a cold one again.....2nd lesson, I have found a new respect for the hard working Muslim man that tried to do the RIGHT THING and was fucked by the system....Years ago Anwar would have been given the citizen of the month award ..... what a shame!

Theft is wrong... Political correctness says otherwise
One less gangbanger want-to-be “on the street”....
Neither of the two will be missed…
I would guess the actions of both of them are regrettable…

...Moral of the story
DONT STEAL... IT COULD GET YOU SHOT!!!!! Lol

Teacher reprimands child

Yes.

Also....

You know what no one ever has in mind in these situations?

The trauma sustained by all the kids who get to see this because Johnny has been traumatized. We're all about the "trauma informed" these days. I was in a classroom where I saw a 6 year old hit, kick and BITE his para. After she finally took him out, I got to see all the rest of the children, wide-eyed and trembling.

No one gives a rat's you know what about THEIR trauma.

2019. We're all just victims, making more victims. No one can say this. If you say this, you are the pariah.

The kid's parents (if he had both which is doubtful) should have taught him. That's a huge part of the problem today. Broken families, parents don't care or coddle a child.

The clerk was wrong for sure but the bottom line is if the kid hadn't stole he wouldn't be dead. Yet anyway

The kid's parents (if he had both which is doubtful) should have taught him. That's a huge part of the problem today. Broken families, parents don't care or coddle a child.

The clerk was wrong for sure but the bottom line is if the kid hadn't stole he wouldn't be dead. Yet anyway
Maybe these kids are getting first hand knowledge from Jeffery Epstien...Oops not any more.

Let the kid get away with it. He will be back. Then in fear for your life pop him right between the eyes instead of in the back.
T
Im all for shootin people who rob from ya or kick in your door but for a 2 dollar beer ...and he ran

in most states if someone kicks down your door and you open fire thats fine ....when the ones you didnt hit flee
.as much as you would like to YOU cant take off after them and gun them down ...

the moral of the story is try to get em all before they turn and run :04:

Self defense is only justifiable to the satisfaction of the law if you are in legitimate fear for your life or bodily safety for yourself or someone else

I kid running away with a stolen can of beer was not a threat to anyone's life or safety
The same thing happened recently in Detroit. The guy in blue was holding the door open so the clerk couldn't lock them in. He wasnt innocent. The others were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

THIS is why no one wants to put stories in the ghetto.

The blue shirt got shot in the chest and was hospitalized. As far as I know, he survived. The clerk is in jail.

I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

After he shot him, he never called the police, leaving the guy he shot, to slowly die from bleeding to death.

If he had called the cops and an ambulance, there likely could be a different ending to this story
If the kid never stole the 2 dollar can of beer, because he was a minor and his "parents" told him it would be wrong to do, then the kid would be alive today. But thanks to immorality being FORCED upon US every fucking day, by your liberal elites, this thug, thought it would be okay. Shame you idiots are to blind to see what your culture is doing.

View attachment 274884
In a dream world, utopia, that would be true.

Did the clerk follow company gun policy?

Did the company policy require the clerk to shoot the unarmed shop lifter and chase him with the company gun, and shoot at the suspect in the middle of a public street, when his own life or anyone else's not in danger?

Did the company policy require him to call the police after a shooting incident?

Did it require the employee to call an ambulance after shooting a person, or just go back to work, pretending nothing happened while the person shot, left to die?

Look, the clerk could have been in shock, and perhaps just wanted to forget he just shot a young man for a beer... I don't know? But the defence team likely used that excuse, but the jury, did not buy it...

Over punishment for a crime, is an injustice and possible crime itself... in this case, being judge, jury, and executioner, for an unarmed man and a beer, was a crime.

darwin-awards.jpg

View attachment 274884
I taught my kid not to steal but he shoplifted a few times when he was a kid (young kid). I made him take the stuff back, at least the times I caught him. He knew it was wrong; his little friends were doing it too. I stole a pair of pantyhose once just to prove I could do it. And I drank beer way younger than 17. And my mother would have had a shit hemorrhage if she'd ever known about it.

Regardless, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the public schools. Thread FAIL.

darwin-awards.jpg

View attachment 274884
In a dream world, utopia, that would be true.

Did the clerk follow company gun policy?

Did the company policy require the clerk to shoot the unarmed shop lifter and chase him with the company gun, and shoot at the suspect in the middle of a public street, when his own life or anyone else's not in danger?

Did the company policy require him to call the police after a shooting incident?

Did it require the employee to call an ambulance after shooting a person, or just go back to work, pretending nothing happened while the person shot, left to die?

Look, the clerk could have been in shock, and perhaps just wanted to forget he just shot a young man for a beer... I don't know? But the defence team likely used that excuse, but the jury, did not buy it...

Over punishment for a crime, is an injustice and possible crime itself... in this case, being judge, jury, and executioner, for an unarmed man and a beer, was a crime.
Well, my dear, this world is far from being perfect especially with Marxism constantly being indoctrinated in our young, where they are "entitle" to whatever FREE stuff they want, without any repercussions. This is your sorry ass world, that we on the right are trying to fix, but you constantly badger US as being the bad guys. When the last liberal is removed from this world, there will be no more poverty and misery because everyone will have their own pursuit of happiness, which a liberal can never find.

My husband, who is the most honest person in the world today, stole a comic book from a convenient store in his neighborhood when he was around 7 years old. A day later, his father saw him with the comic book and asked him where he got it from and how did he pay for it? My hubby confessed that he took it. My father in law, walked him down to the store to return it to the store clerk, and arranged for him to sweep the floor in the store for two weeks after school, and also grounded him.

Thank God the clerk didn't shoot and kill him!

darwin-awards.jpg
Shooting someone for taking a beer is not moral

Where are the parents?

darwin-awards.jpg

Guy should be prosecuted

My husband, who is the most honest person in the world today, stole a comic book from a convenient store in his neighborhood when he was around 7 years old. A day later, his father saw him with the comic book and asked him where he got it from and how did he pay for it? My hubby confessed that he took it. My father in law, walked him down to the store to return it to the store clerk, and arranged for him to sweep the floor in the store for two weeks after school, and also grounded him.

This is the nation you wanted. You asked for it you got it....Toyota! If a homemaker in the 1960's let her 8 year old daughter go down to the park with a playground to play with friends and her daughter went into a public bathroom and was molested and a parent today in 2019 did the same thing, would there be a difference in either parent being charged or not being charged with a crime for not being there? The guy who shot the perp was not a white guy. You got the white guys by the ballz. He don't care.

Yeah, a $2 beer is not worth killing anyone over.
The clerk was wrong in this instance.
So at what amount of beer would it be OK to shoot the thug?
Every beer in the fucking store?
That's why the clerk had a gun.
'Dorian's (who the fuck names a boy 'Dorian'?) thug friends might think twice before they attempt to take something from someone they have no right to.
'Law of the jungle'.

Yeah, a $2 beer is not worth killing anyone over.
The clerk was wrong in this instance.
So at what amount of beer would it be OK to shoot the thug?
Every beer in the fucking store?
That's why the clerk had a gun.
'Dorian's (who the fuck names a boy 'Dorian'?) thug friends might think twice before they attempt to take something from someone they have no right to.
'Law of the jungle'.

The kid wasn't armed, nor was he threatening the clerk. Bad shoot, I say.

There's a reason petty theft doesn't carry the death penalty. :rolleyes:

Clerk should have called the cops and gave them the kid's description/name.

Last edited:

Back then you didnt have flash mobs coming into the store and not only stealing 1000s of dollars of merchandise but thugging the store clerks. Again I have asked how you feel about a young girl dying in her fathers arms, because she was shot by an illegal who was deported 5 times and was found not guilty by you lunatics, yet here is a guy who shoots a robber and you want him put away for life. Just despicable.

The clerk will get time served and probation...........and the 'Employee Of The Month' award.........if I owned the store.

Forum List

Back