A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
A black teen ran out with a $2 beer. Then a Tennessee store clerk followed him and shot him dead
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

Last edited:
A jury found a grocery clerk guilty of killing a 17-year-old boy who ran out of the store with a beer he didn't pay for in Memphis, Tennessee, in a case that had sparked protests, authorities said.
I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can do whatever they want to illegally, and have no repercussions for their actions. The parents of the teen need to be slapped upside their heads for allowing their idiot son to go and rob a convenience store especially when it is alcohol the teen isnt supposed to take. I am just sorry that the clerk has now got to face the full force of the Democrat Party, because when an illegal shoots a young girl who dies in her fathers arms, the illegal is let go, this clerk will be made an example of. Fuck you all liberals, I hate your stinking guts.
darwin-awards.jpg

Want to live? Want to grow old enough to legally purchase alcohol? Don't Steal. Simple as that.

darwin-awards.jpg
'Death' for stealing beer does sound a little bit "harsh". So we should outlaw Alcohol again! If not for the Evil Alcohol the child would never have been in the situation. Lots of innocent people are killed every year by drunk drivers, Alcohol is a catalyst for a lot of crime, death, and destruction. But the Govt. collects billions of dollars in taxes from it's production and sale. Then they get paid again by the people who are dumb enough to drink and drive. What a racket! :booze:

darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.

darwin-awards.jpg

We don't murder people over a $2 beer. If Harris had come at him in a threatening manner that would be a different story, but he didn't. Ghazali chased him out of the store and gunned him down. He was wrong.

Security video of the incident played in court shows that Ghazali, while behind the counter dealing with another customer, pulled out a handgun and pointed it at Harris. He then ran outside to follow the teen and fired several times.
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder. I am glad it stopped now, but again, you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen. Please liberals, need to double up on your abortions so crime like this doesnt happen.

darwin-awards.jpg

Another clear cut case of anti-Black racism. No white boy would have ever been shot over a $2 beer. $4 at least.

darwin-awards.jpg

Think maybe he watched to many "Dirty Harry" re runs? Well, Now he can watch them from behind bars! I don't know how much a human life is worth however This maniac thought one was worth $2.00, we should all be outraged! The justice system did it's job !

darwin-awards.jpg

Another clear cut case of anti-Black racism. No white boy would have ever been shot over a $2 beer. $4 at least.

You could get shot tomorrow by some dude who just had a fight with his ole lady and jumped in his car with a gun and you're the one who brake checks him and flips him off. People die for less everyday. Scary huh!:disbelief:

darwin-awards.jpg

That is just plain murder.

Im all for shootin people who rob from ya or kick in your door but for a 2 dollar beer ...and he ran

in most states if someone kicks down your door and you open fire thats fine ....when the ones you didnt hit flee
.as much as you would like to YOU cant take off after them and gun them down ...

the moral of the story is try to get em all before they turn and run :04:

darwin-awards.jpg

Think maybe he watched to many "Dirty Harry" re runs? Well, Now he can watch them from behind bars! I don't know how much a human life is worth however This maniac thought one was worth $2.00, we should all be outraged! The justice system did it's job !
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaa….You dont know how much a human life is worth when you liberals kill millions of unborn and born babies a year, who never stole a $2 beer or anything else for that matter. You guys just disgust me.

Im all for shootin people who rob from ya or kick in your door but for a 2 dollar beer ...and he ran

in most states if someone kicks down your door and you open fire thats fine ....when the ones you didnt hit flee
.as much as you would like to YOU cant take off after them and gun them down ...

Unless you are an illegal who shot a young girl who died in her fathers arms, then you can go free...

darwin-awards.jpg

The clerk should not have shot the kid because his life was not in danger.

Self defense is only justifiable to the satisfaction of the law if you are in legitimate fear for your life or bodily safety for yourself or someone else

I kid running away with a stolen can of beer was not a threat to anyone's life or safety

If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.

darwin-awards.jpg
'Death' for stealing beer does sound a little bit "harsh". So we should outlaw Alcohol again! If not for the Evil Alcohol the child would never have been in the situation. Lots of innocent people are killed every year by drunk drivers, Alcohol is a catalyst for a lot of crime, death, and destruction. But the Govt. collects billions of dollars in taxes from it's production and sale. Then they get paid again by the people who are dumb enough to drink and drive. What a racket! :booze:
Yeah it worked out so well the last time they did that. Im sure that by now you know the well worn definition of insanity.

So an Arab or an Indian or whatever shoots a black teen to death huh? I thought ethnic diversity was supposed to bring us closer together or something?

Tennessee does not allow you to shoot people for stealing, unlike the law Obama sponsored & passed in Illinois that allows people to shoot thieves. I just wonder why more stock swindlers haven't been shot on the Chicago Board of Trade.

darwin-awards.jpg

The clerk should not have shot the kid because his life was not in danger.
The clerk never should of shot the kid because the kid never should of stole the beer. Again thanks to immorality and how the left doesnt give a shit about life, this is what happens. Bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
If the fucker didnt go into the store and rip off the store clerk of his $2 of alcohol that the teen should of known better. Once again, actions have consequences, that teen who didnt get aborted will never get to move to the next step of crime which would be car theft, then rape, then murder.

Yes, everyone knows murderers all started off steeling a can of beer from the 7-11

I am glad it stopped now

The guy will spend most, if not the rest of his life in prison for it. Think it was worth it? You wouldn't have had the balls to chase after him and fire the gun, keyboard warrior.

you lefties sure do love it when an illegal kills a US citizen

Do I? Cite your source.
fuck you all assholes, may an illegal shoot your sorry ass. Do you wonder what the father was feeling when his daughter died in his hands? Of course not, you dont give a rats ass about US citizens who try to live a lawful life, but a criminal you have all the sympathy for.

Undocumented immigrant not guilty of murder in polarizing San Francisco case
Francisco Sanchez who shot Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco was Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back