A Black man adopts an abandoned 13 year old White boy.

Tell that to Asclepias. He is black and adopted a white daughter. Let's see what he thinks of your disgusting comment.
Bitch - You should be thankful that black people even fkin speak to white people and treat them like human beings

Because I know if the shoe was on the other foot....whites would have a murderous rage towards black people.

Actually sorry ...my bad.... scratch that.

White people do have a murderous rage towards blk people. For what ? Black people have done nothing to white people. Nothing to Asian people. Nothing to Latino people. Nothing to anyone

Black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about black people.

There are no black equivalent sites n*ggermania and chimpmania.

You don't see black people run around trying to justify every time a white person is murdered by cops and go out there way to prove that the white person deserved it.

You don't see me or any blk person posting about various white murders. The way MarathonMike is obsessed about posting about blk murders.

You don't see black people run around writing books to prove how stupid white people (The Bell Curve) or how trying to create facts about white people are.

But we are the violent ones ? We are the ones with attitude. Get the fk out my face.

Black people have done nothing to white people. Nothing to Asian people. Nothing to Latino people. Nothing to anyone
Except to yourselves. And any white/asian/hispanic that gets in the way of you guys offing yourselves...AND your children.

Love,
Bitch:abgg2q.jpg:

Helping a group of people that wouldn't piss on you if you was fire. Yeah that makes sense

Paul you are literally given lower standards in every major institution

The fuck are you talking about? Whites in 2021 and really since 1965 have done a lot more than piss when you're on fire. They've been ever more amenable...? The biggest example of that being affirmitive action. Which tangibly makes it easier for black people to get just about every role above a menial laborer.???

What the fuck is this take? You talk like it's 1945 and you just got out of a segregated military.

This is what standards look like since you've been alive. Where teh fuck do you get off saying they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire? They'll create elaborate lies just to make you feel good about yourself lol.

That graph is replicated all over our society all the way down to McDonalds management.

Paul has the same disease IM2 has......Angryititiswhiteus.
I don't hate white people (white supremacists) in the same way that I don't hate Tigers...but I understand a Tigers nature.

I've always said I don't want blk ppl to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.

I don't hate white people (white supremacists) in the same way that I don't hate Tigers...but I understand a Tigers nature.

I've always said I don't want blk ppl to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them.

I had this one black sista who was lovin' on me a couple years back. That freak treated me like a fuckin' carnival ride...

What I am, is right. Scroll through these threads and you see that.

You know, I go to bed every night content in the righteous belief that I'm better than you. I'm a better person. I'm a better man. You're nothing. Your something I scrape off the bottom of my Lucchese boots...

Forum List

Back