A bit non-existent

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I really didn't want to mention this in public, but I've received a ton of PM's in the past few weeks and it's generally taken me awhile to respond. My Mom went into the hospital on the 29th of last month and is still there. Well, she was moved to a rehab unit about a week and a half ago. They found out she has severe emphysema, which isn't much of a surprise with the smoking. She's been on oxygen treatments and will likely have to continue when released for awhile. Of course she is already planning on buying a pack of smokes immediately when she gets out! She's pretty damn stubborn and has a bit of a temper if you cross her! :) She's gonna be staying with me for an undetermined amount of time when she gets out. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it if anyone was wondering where I've been.

Who am I kidding, half the board probably doesn't even know who I am anymore! :laugh:

I really didn't want to mention this in public, but I've received a ton of PM's in the past few weeks and it's generally taken me awhile to respond. My Mom went into the hospital on the 29th of last month and is still there. Well, she was moved to a rehab unit about a week and a half ago. They found out she has severe emphysema, which isn't much of a surprise with the smoking. She's been on oxygen treatments and will likely have to continue when released for awhile. Of course she is already planning on buying a pack of smokes immediately when she gets out! She's pretty damn stubborn and has a bit of a temper if you cross her! :) She's gonna be staying with me for an undetermined amount of time when she gets out. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it if anyone was wondering where I've been.

Who am I kidding, half the board probably doesn't even know who I am anymore! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about all your troubles! I'll be thinking and praying for you and your Mom.

And the part about not knowing who you are isn't true, why just the other day I was thinking "Gee, I wonder where what's-his-name is?" :tongue1:

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I still don't appreciate being banned a couple of weeks ago for calling an admin a nazi when they started a thread for the sole purpose of advocating sending a minority group to their deaths in the Middle East. I stand by my remarks.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I still don't appreciate being banned a couple of weeks ago for calling an admin a nazi when they started a thread for the sole purpose of advocating sending a minority group to their deaths in the Middle East. I stand by my remarks.
HC....

Discretion is the better part of valor. There is also a time and a place for everything... this thread isn't the place to air your beefs with Jim. His mother, after all, is in the hospital.

I'm not a moderator or an admin, so I don't have the power to do anything but to offer a piece of advice. You don't call moderators or admins names, you don't piss them off and you certainly don't make your beefs with them nor with the owner of the board public. Read the T&Cs and the rules, I'm sure it's all in there. Such behavior doesn't accomplish much except to get you banned.

Oh man, I'm still there. I'm often here very late, very early. ;) If you need to vent, feel free. BTW, you are now part of my vent zone-select company only. Let me tell you about my dad sitting in the kitchen while I'm trying to get dinner...ugly scene, really! ....

If you didn't like being banned, for _____blank____ this already qualifies:

Moderators will decide whether or not someone has broken the rules. These decisions will not be questioned by existing members. There will be no airing of grievances on the board, in ANY forum, about the way the board is ran. Any posts condemning moderator action will be deleted. Further posts on the subject will result in a ban. If a user has a concern about the board they are free to PM a moderator or administrator.

I'm not going to ban you, but another may and I will second that.

Are you fucking kidding me? You chose to once again break the rules, but this time by disrupting a thread of mine explaining that my Mom is ill? Do you not have any class whatsoever? Is the PM function not operating properly for you? Is my name not on your list? Or do you prefer just disrespecting me in a public forum?

I assume you are just looking to be banned again. I won't even bother with you. If you're this much of a prick you're sure to be banned for something else soon enough anyway. I'll just leave it alone for now for all to see what a sack-licker you can be.

I was going to point a few things out to you, but it seems a few others have beat me to it.

Two words:

You suck. :slap:

Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
Oh, I wish I had MOD POWERS!!!! Hag, you'd be history.

Oh, I wish I had MOD POWERS!!!! Hag, you'd be history.

PLEASE! STOP TEMPTING ME!!! I'm waiting for admin or more off the wall (no, I mean more ratiional, calm, unbiased mod), by concensus mod, than me to do this. *fighting the trigger*, c'mon, mods/admin!!! Someone should pull the trigger!

bang.jpg

Forum List

Back