A bill banning health care for trans youth has passed the Montana House after contentious debate, is headed towards the Senate, ACLU threatens to sue

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
glad they have their priorities in order!

Not health care, you lying pile of shit, denying sexual and physical abuse in the form of gender reassignment.

The ACLU should sue.

This sort of rightwing bigotry and hate is not only reprehensible, such a measure would be prima facie un-Constitutional – a clear violation of the 14th Amendment's Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses.

The ACLU should sue.

This sort of rightwing bigotry and hate is not only reprehensible, such a measure would be prima facie un-Constitutional – a clear violation of the 14th Amendment's Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses.

Yeah, sexually abusing children is a RIGHT. Opposing child sexual abuse is "bigotry" and "hate."

Haven't read the article, yet, but I bet that what you're thinking is almost exactly the same thing I was thinking when I saw the title.

The bill prohibits sexual abuse of children;

{

This includes prohibiting puberty suppressing drugs, gender reassignment surgery and cross-sex hormones like estrogen and testosterone.

Any provider who performs these treatments could be fined up to $50,000.

}

democrat Nazis demand that they have the RIGHT to sexually abuse children.

One has to wonder why so many on the left wrong are so determined to promote and mainstream the sexual abuse of children.

No, actually, one doesn't need to wonder. I think the answer is fairly obvious, though the rules of this forum prohibit coming out and saying it about any individuals. But whether we're allowed to say it or not, everyone knows. A certain individual who did not kill himself, and his known associates, are just the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back