A Baby is a Baby

It's not sad, it just is.
Well then…show us the data…show us that a darker America is a better, safer, more productive, more unified America…show us that we shouldn’t be “sad” about America becoming darker…Don’t tell us about your personal feelings…SHOW US THE FUCKING DATA YOU NUTLESS FUCKING PUSSY!

Well then…show us the data…show us that a darker America is a better, safer, more productive, more unified America…show us that we shouldn’t be “sad” about America becoming darker…Don’t tell us about your personal feelings…SHOW US THE FUCKING DATA YOU NUTLESS FUCKING PUSSY!
YOU prove YOUR claim, you fucking moron. MY claim is that people will get together with whomever they want and it's none of your chickenshit fucking business. Two people who are not representative of a skin tone some fucking loser like you 'approves' of getting together and even starting a family are NOT a mortal danger to the Republic no matter how much it scares you, PUSSY. Now go fuck yourself. At least you will have a partner of a skin tone you can live with.

Aww, does the freedom of association trigger you? I guess all that noise over the right not to bake a cake was not at all about principles but rather just about personal feelings.

Who would have guessed? XD

What is the part of CRT you find to be the most racist? Link it for us. I'm sure you've done the research.
The part that says the color of your skin makes up your chatacter. It does not get anymore racist than that. Racist.

I am pretty tall. My parents are short. People used to ask my dad if I was his kid. It happens. We used to laugh.

You wouldn’t crossbreed your French Bulldog with a mutt or a poodle would you? So why and the fuck should humans pollute their bloodlines? Most cultures around the world understand this clearly…only twisted American whackos, incels, the desperate and traumatized and filthy whores with daddy issues don’t. This shit is simple, follow your genetic coding and do what most everybody already does.
Every modern dog breed is the result of mixed breeding. As for that, mutts are generally healthier than purebreds.

Let people love, marry and have kids with the best person for them, not the right color for them. Within a couple of hundred years race won't exist except in some backwards places anyway. Making judgements based upon race it stupid, evil comes in all colors. For instance you and IM2 have more in common than either of you have with me.

Forum List

Back