A 75-year-old Korean-American woman was tackled to the ground by a black male suspect

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020

FJEqblYXEAUiZ98

FJEqblYXEAcGbPq

Where does this insane hatred of E. Asian people come from?

Stupid response. Where is the evidence it happened because of race?
Israel needs some open borders and cultural diversity, you agree?

Six men arrested in connection with 70 crimes targeting Bay Area Asian women, police say
SJM-L-AAPIARREST-1216-16.jpg

“They targeted Asian women, they thought Asian women don’t use banks and they made other ethnic slurs against Asians,” Rosen said at a Wednesday press conference in the Little Saigon neighborhood of San Jose. “I decided to charge this also as a hate crime for a few reasons. Number one, it adds additional time in custody, which is appropriate for a case of this magnitude. Number two, I recognize that a hate crime doesn’t only affect the individuals involved… it also affects the people in the Asian American community who were not targeted in that it makes them fearful that they may be next.”

This is the problem.

Asians are hardworking, and industrious people.

However, Asians are also VERY cheap.

So, they open their businesses in areas where the rent is cheapest.

Areas where the crime is high, black areas.

As we all know, blacks, being the closest link to humanity's antiquity, are savages who prey on everything around them.

Asians, with their diminutive stature, and unimposing personality represent an easy target to the black.

Solution:

Stop renting in shitty black neighborhoods and spend a little more money to rent in nicer areas.

White people wont attack you like the unemployed farm equipment.

Diversity bees hour strunf!

Six men arrested in connection with 70 crimes targeting Bay Area Asian women, police say

“They targeted Asian women, they thought Asian women don’t use banks and they made other ethnic slurs against Asians,” Rosen said at a Wednesday press conference in the Little Saigon neighborhood of San Jose. “I decided to charge this also as a hate crime for a few reasons. Number one, it adds additional time in custody, which is appropriate for a case of this magnitude. Number two, I recognize that a hate crime doesn’t only affect the individuals involved… it also affects the people in the Asian American community who were not targeted in that it makes them fearful that they may be next.”
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/12...race. [/QUOTE] They beat on a lot of people

Our government won't do it, so I hope soon the people will begin to do it themselves. These guys have been coddled long enough.

IM2 are you watching this?

New Study Finds Most Perpetrators of Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Are White

No, because more whites have attacked Asians and you guys go look for one black and try conflating it.
You think white people are out in mass looking for tiny asian old women to attack? You nuts?

Black males are attacking asian females because they were raised in a violent household and have obviously attacked women before. They target asians out of an inferiority complex and since they are bullies, they target the smallest people (asian females) for the target of their jealousies. Much like you IM2-----you know with your goofy attacks with using mental gymnastics to try to blame whitey for your inferiority complex.

Last edited:
New Study Finds Most Perpetrators of Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Are White
LOL that entire study is based on polling not real crime stats, things such as being shunned are included as hate crimes lol.

No, because more whites have attacked Asians and you guys go look for one black and try conflating it.
We have posted a dozen examples of blacks attacking asians

as you well know

Forum List

Back