A 120-year-old photo a look-alike of Greta Thunberg

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
fotojet-3.jpg

Greta Thunberg : ce sosie du 19e siècle qui rend les internautes fous ⋆ Potins.net

You know, EVERYONE has a doppleganger (someone who looks exactly like them), somewhere in the world. Sometimes they are alive when you are and you can meet them, sometimes it's just in a picture from a different time and place.

I met my doppleganger when I was stationed in Millington TN in the mid 80's. I'd been in a bike wreck and had chewed my right leg up pretty bad and was on crutches. I stopped at the local bar on my way home, and people I didn't even know walked up to me and asked me what I had done. At first, they thought I was some other guy who was their friend and they told me I looked exactly like him. They then said that his wife was on the way, and asked if I would help them play a joke on her.

Well, she walked in a short while later, and when she saw me on crutches, she raced over to me and asked "honey, what happened" while getting ready to kiss me. She almost kissed me, then her eyes got really big and she said "you're not my husband" and freaked out. Her friends told her that her husband was on his way, and they thought it was a good joke.

Shortly afterwards, I met him, and I gotta say, it's eerie as hell looking at your twin when you know you were an only child.

You know, EVERYONE has a doppleganger (someone who looks exactly like them), somewhere in the world. Sometimes they are alive when you are and you can meet them, sometimes it's just in a picture from a different time and place.

I met my doppleganger when I was stationed in Millington TN in the mid 80's. I'd been in a bike wreck and had chewed my right leg up pretty bad and was on crutches. I stopped at the local bar on my way home, and people I didn't even know walked up to me and asked me what I had done. At first, they thought I was some other guy who was their friend and they told me I looked exactly like him. They then said that his wife was on the way, and asked if I would help them play a joke on her.

Well, she walked in a short while later, and when she saw me on crutches, she raced over to me and asked "honey, what happened" while getting ready to kiss me. She almost kissed me, then her eyes got really big and she said "you're not my husband" and freaked out. Her friends told her that her husband was on his way, and they thought it was a good joke.

Shortly afterwards, I met him, and I gotta say, it's eerie as hell looking at your twin when you know you were an only child.
I believe you, I too in the past I was told that a girl was my double in my village, I never saw it but I also had this experience when I looked at a book from the 1910s, there was a picture that looked like me, it's very strange to see someone who looks like you

Dopplegannger? Not sure I want something that sounds like that- LOL

Closer to our times.....she also has a resemblance with this Hogg creature here

yv0ZkzP.jpg

I would say it is photoshopped but they didn’t have photoshop 120 years ago
True, but they have it now, and the monochome photo could be modified. Also, when you go back 120 years, you have a lot of ancestors, and there could easily be one that looks a lot like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back